Thread: username change

username change

Hi!
    I have been wanting to change my username for about a year and after coming across many threads that said to pm sunshine, i finally got around to it at the end of december. I never got a response so perhaps she doesnt do it anymore, or maybe it got lossed in a pile as i have heard she is quite busy.

Deleted
    If you check the "Edit Profile" page (which you can access by clicking the "Settings" link in the top right corner of the screen, you can actually do this yourself now!

I know I can change my username from my account settings page, so you might want to look there and see if you can also.

It might be based on post count, or time here at MMO-Champion, of which I would assume you've passed both. You can find it at: Settings > Edit Profile > Edit Username

Damn you Treeston! Get out of 'ere!

Good News!

You can change it yourself now! Go to your Profile (Click Settings in the right hand corner), then hit Edit Profile. You should be able to change your Username.

Good luck.

Damn you, Treeston!

Oh great! Thank you!

Moderators.... Moderators everywhere! Stealing my information! GAHH!!

15+ Year Old Account
    Yep, sorry for the delay; I've been quite busy in the last couple weeks with a new job myself! I've still got time to take care of things here, but the name changes were backed up a bit.

Deleted
    Just found this thread as i was looking to change my name, but it says i dont have permission to do it.
    What do i do?

From the Suggestions and Feedback FAQ Sticky:
    Quote Originally Posted by Elysia View Post
    Q: How many posts do I need to have to change my name?
    A: You need to have at least 10 constructive posts outside of the Fun Stuff forum to be able to change your name.

Deleted
    Thank you !

10+ Year Old Account
    what if the name i want only has one letter in it

15+ Year Old Account
    Need a minimum of 3 characters, I believe. But it does allow and count other characters like dash or tilde or period, so maybe you can pad with that.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Treeston View Post
    If you check the "Edit Profile" page (which you can access by clicking the "Settings" link in the top right corner of the screen, you can actually do this yourself now!
    :O wow, this is great! One of best new features :>

Quote Originally Posted by Sunshine View Post
    Yep, sorry for the delay; I've been quite busy in the last couple weeks with a new job myself! I've still got time to take care of things here, but the name changes were backed up a bit.
    Congratulations on new job!

Wait, Sunshine is a bear?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiteh View Post
    Wait, Sunshine is a bear?
    She wasn't always a bear. It all happened during an experiment with a scientist from other space. She fell in love with him, but all he wanted was to turn her into a bear. And so he did. Poor Sunshine. This is the true reason why she wasn't around as much, she was hibernating for winter.