1. #1

    SWTOR: the republics finest

    how does everyone find these unique abilities that each class has to offer, yet still hasnt helped me much lmao
    i did find however some tips and tricks on you tube with a fellow called nivorage official but if folk know any other
    method with raiding an pvp i would love the help and maybe start a guild with the republics finest lol

  2. #2
    Titan Kelimbror's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Bear Taco, Left Hand of Death
    Posts
    14,247
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy-Gunn View Post
    how does everyone find these unique abilities that each class has to offer, yet still hasnt helped me much lmao
    i did find however some tips and tricks on you tube with a fellow called nivorage official but if folk know any other
    method with raiding an pvp i would love the help and maybe start a guild with the republics finest lol
    ...can't tell if really bad bot, really bad person, or just trying to advertise a youtube site inefficiently.

    Can you clarify your statement so we know whether you should be reported or whether you are a player who actually needs help? I'm on the fence. My apologies if it's just because English isn't your first language.
    BAD WOLF

  3. #3
    no im a genuine player but find it difficult with things like weapon mods, leveling and pvp and could use any help goin ive just tried every where for help on how to play the game

  4. #4
    Titan Kelimbror's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Bear Taco, Left Hand of Death
    Posts
    14,247
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy-Gunn View Post
    no im a genuine player but find it difficult with things like weapon mods, leveling and pvp and could use any help goin ive just tried every where for help on how to play the game
    Is there something more specific you are having trouble with? It's very hard to give advice when you say you're having problems with everything.

    You can try this link: http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=99578 though I'm sure it's a little outdated.
    BAD WOLF

  5. #5
    ill check it out, thank you

    ---------- Post added 2013-02-11 at 09:13 PM ----------

    do you know any good guilds to join or anyone who could offer in-game help?

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy-Gunn View Post
    do you know any good guilds to join or anyone who could offer in-game help?
    If you post what server you're on, people could help you. We could name a few good guilds, but if you're not on the same server it wouldn't matter to you.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •