Thread: Rez/Heal Macro

Rez/Heal Macro

Hello, I was wondering if anyone knew how to write a macro that that it would follow this priority.

If Alive and in or out of combat cast Holy Light
    If dead and in combat do nothing or whatever
    If dead and out of combat cast Redemption
    Quote Originally Posted by Tendou
    Also, Kodo is on fire. Bad Taurens! Fire bad for Kodo! Oh look it's dead now....oh well.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jadora View Post
    Blizzard, HOW DARE YOU! How dare you spend precious development time making a new, interesting feature and then turn around and try to make money off said development time. I AM ENTITLED TO EVERYTHING YOU EVER MAKE FOR FREE BECAUSE I BOUGHT THAT GAME THAT ONE TIME.
    Credit goes to Chris Hanel of The Daily Blink for the beautiful avatar picture.

/cast [nodead] Holy Light; [dead, nocombat] Redemption

Probably a bit redundant with the conditionals but should work.

Can be cleaned up a bit.

Code:
    #showtooltip
    /cast [dead,nocombat]Redemption;Holy Light

Gershuun @ Borean Tundra US - Interface & Macros Moderator

Almost works but when I bind it into clique it just heals myself unless I specifically target someone
    Quote Originally Posted by Tendou
    Also, Kodo is on fire. Bad Taurens! Fire bad for Kodo! Oh look it's dead now....oh well.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jadora View Post
    Blizzard, HOW DARE YOU! How dare you spend precious development time making a new, interesting feature and then turn around and try to make money off said development time. I AM ENTITLED TO EVERYTHING YOU EVER MAKE FOR FREE BECAUSE I BOUGHT THAT GAME THAT ONE TIME.
    Credit goes to Chris Hanel of The Daily Blink for the beautiful avatar picture.

Deleted
    Well, you'd need to specify you need it for Clique.
    Code:
    #showtooltip
    /cast [@mouseover,dead,nocombat]Redemption;[@mouseover]Holy Light