Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    There's something in the water... Florida
    can we keep the sith lord, nazi, and pedophile stuff out of this thread please last one got closed cause it got derailed into crap flinging
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    MMO-C, where a shill for Putin cares about democracy in the US.

Deleted
    I cannot respect a religious leader that used to support Hitler, Those Hitler Youth were some of the most devout in the party, often volunteering to fight as young as the age of 12.

10+ Year Old Account
    Lets see who the next pope is. There's a doomsday theory that if his name is Peter of Rome, it'll be the last Pope before... something happens >.>

10+ Year Old Account
    Good! I really despise him.

Quote Originally Posted by RICH1471 View Post
    I cannot respect a religious leader that used to support Hitler, Those Hitler Youth were some of the most devout in the party, often volunteering to fight as young as the age of 12.
    Eh, I really dont think he had a choice in the matter. So im not gonna hold it against him - covering up the priests however...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vizardlorde View Post
    can we keep the sith lord, nazi, and pedophile stuff out of this thread please last one got closed cause it got derailed into crap flinging
    um, the topic is the man, so its hardly off topic or irrelvant to discuss him and his past, and whether or not he was the right kind of person, and whether the church should choose someone less questionable this time...

If you refuse to discuss teh bad points of people just because they are religious, ask yourself how that can possibly be correct in a free society. Religion is given too many free passes, just to avoid arguement, its possible to have a rational and polite discussion of the negative aspects, and its only proper that we do. To do anything else is censorship and political correctness gone mad.

im not catholic, so i have even less say than many. i do hope for a progressive that will also focus on cleaning up the house some. authorities in that particular church have some shit to atone for imo
    Quote Originally Posted by TradewindNQ View Post
    The fucking Derpship has crashed on Herp Island...
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Meet the new derp.

Same as the old derp.

Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    Lets see who the next pope is. There's a doomsday theory that if his name is Peter of Rome, it'll be the last Pope before... something happens >.>
    They say it is likely to be a cardinal from Ghana. Thats gonna cause some controversy, im sure.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cattaclysmic View Post
    They say it is likely to be a cardinal from Ghana. Thats gonna cause some controversy, im sure.
    Oh boy...
    Here's the link where I found this btw: http://www.abhota.info/end6.htm
    First entry.

Retiring rich beats retiring dead.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nathiest View Post
    I don't think you care once your dead... Plus wouldn't a pope get straight into heaven? *Disclaimer* Not delving in religious stuff here, just saying....

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nathiest View Post
    I don't think the Pope gets a paycheck. He'll most likely be taken care of by the Vatican for the rest of his life either way, but it's not like he has millions in the bank to splurge on bitches and alcohol...

10+ Year Old Account
    There's something in the water... Florida
    Quote Originally Posted by Xihuitl View Post
    um, the topic is the man, so its hardly off topic or irrelvant to discuss him and his past, and whether or not he was the right kind of person, and whether the church should choose someone less questionable this time...

If you refuse to discuss teh bad points of people just because they are religious, ask yourself how that can possibly be correct in a free society. Religion is given too many free passes, just to avoid arguement, its possible to have a rational and polite discussion of the negative aspects, and its only proper that we do. To do anything else is censorship and political correctness gone mad.
    I dislike the catholic church a lot... Im just saying to keep the ridiculing out of the thread to keep it open, because it could be offensive to religious people.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    MMO-C, where a shill for Putin cares about democracy in the US.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cattaclysmic View Post
    Eh, I really dont think he had a choice in the matter. So im not gonna hold it against him - covering up the priests however...
    Doesn't matter whether or not he volunteered for the HJ, he was still recruited and went through the indoctrination. After a few years of telling you Gays, Jews and Gypsies are the root of all evil, it can be difficult to lose that bias. Especially since it was actually encouraged to think in such as a way, as opposed to today.

Quote Originally Posted by RICH1471 View Post
    Doesn't matter whether or not he volunteered for the HJ, he was still recruited and went through the indoctrination. After a few years of telling you Gays, Jews and Gypsies are the root of all evil, it can be difficult to lose that bias. Especially since it was actually encouraged to think in such as a way, as opposed to today.
    Lots of Germans went through it. Jews dont seem to be having it rough there. Gypsies are pretty much universally despised all over Europe, sorry to say, regardless of indoctrination.

Quote Originally Posted by Regennis View Post
    I don't think the Pope gets a paycheck. He'll most likely be taken care of by the Vatican for the rest of his life either way, but it's not like he has millions in the bank to splurge on bitches and alcohol...
    there's a commercial in this i feel...
    Meet the new derp.

Same as the old derp.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by smelltheglove View Post
    there's a commercial in this i feel...
    Or at least a rap album.

The Prophecy of the Popes says that the last Pope will be preceded by Pope Benedict XVI, and will be named "Peter the Roman". One of the current favourite for the Cathedra Romana (papal throne) is a guy named Peter Turkson, a black dude from Ghana. Prepare accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Regennis View Post
    Or at least a rap album.
    how about a south park episode?
    Meet the new derp.

Same as the old derp.

Quote Originally Posted by Longview View Post
    The Prophecy of the Popes says that the last Pope will be preceded by Pope Benedict XVI, and will be named "Peter the Roman". One of the current favourite for the Cathedra Romana (papal throne) is a guy named Peter Turkson, a black dude from Ghana. Prepare accordingly.
    He is not Roman and he takes on a new name becoming pope.