Page 26 of 30 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Light comes from darkness shise's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I could have a point because I got my god damn hc weapon 2 weeks ago and I've been off for one week...

So yeah, delay it one more month so I can enjoy that darn sword xD

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Howlrunner View Post
    Makes me laugh all this whining.
    People complained tiers were too long, in response Blizzard promised to release content faster, and in smaller batches. For what seems the first time in ages, Blizzard are holding to this, and now people are whining like bitches that it's being released too fast.

What? 4 months for a current tier isn't enough? How is that Blizzards problem? How is that anyone's problem but a guild being unable to get through the content? Blizzard have more than just a few raiders to keep happy, and as I am guessing most players would have gotten through the 5.1 storyline, it makes sense to open it up more and continue it along.

Seriously, people have been bitching for years for Blizzard to be more like Aion/Rift and release faster stuff, now they finally *do*, they whine again. Heck to my mind, this tier has taken too long tbh, but that's just my personal opinion.

Sheesh.
    There's a mountain of difference between 8 bosses (that were retardedly easy on all levels) for almost 1 year, on top of that near enough slising everything in half in terms of dmg / hp across the board, and then having 16 bosses for 4 months.., using your own analogy, they might as well release a new content patch every month, because surely that would make perfect sense -.-

Try n' look at the rate of which things are being ptr tested.., does anyone want a buggy release just because it's new content?- or maybe that is what people want, so it allows for cheesing...

Deleted
    Do I think it is a little too soon? Yes. Do I mind the new content release? No.

As some said, I need to try harder next patch if I want to get all heroic bosses down...only 4/16Hc atm on my 25 guild.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by nemro82 View Post
    but doe's it really matter since you will change that gear after first kills in ToT anyway? I's not tuned for people in BiS gear from T14.
    It's tuned for 502+. Enjoy the inevitable wipefests if your group is geared below that.
    Besides, Blizz should not cater to your kind who want to overload people with content, you're the reason why quality went down, because you want them to rush content. The game would be far better off if every tier lasted at least 8+ months.

Deleted
    the overall feeling in my guild is that it is a shame 5.2 is coming out already. we're 12/16hc atm and had liked an extra month for more progress before starting on the new content.
    we aint complaining that it is too early, but if it was a tad slower we wouldnt be angry about that also.

Quote Originally Posted by Voyager View Post
    It's tuned for 502+. Enjoy the inevitable wipefests if your group is geared below that.
    Besides, Blizz should not cater to your kind who want to overload people with content, you're the reason why quality went down, because you want them to rush content. The game would be far better off if every tier lasted at least 8+ months.
    The game would be a ghost town if every tier lasted over eight months.

Deleted
    content. The game would be far better off if every tier lasted at least 8+ months.
    you must be trolling right? please say you are.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pann View Post
    The game would be a ghost town if every tier lasted over eight months.
    I doubt it, many have enjoyed T10 and raided it until the very last week.

Deleted
    some people raid every tier to the last week, it's not argument at all. Do you have any idea how many people left during that time beacuse of killing same bosses for months? You are the guy who probably enjoyed DS to the last day, right?

If T15 normal is tuned for 502, most guilds will not be ready for it. Go to wowprogress.com and find the guild rank where most raiders are 502, or close to it.

All signs are pointing to a coming collapse in raid participation in T15. This could get extremely bad for Blizzard.
    Last edited by Osmeric; 2013-02-14 at 12:55 PM.
    "There is a pervasive myth that making content hard will induce players to rise to the occasion. We find the opposite. " -- Ghostcrawler
    "The bit about hardcore players not always caring about the long term interests of the game is spot on." -- Ghostcrawler
    "Do you want a game with no casuals so about 500 players?"

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Elysara View Post
    It's the WoW community in a nut-shell

5.2 coming early? "GOD YOUR RUSHING CONTENT FOR MONEY BLIZZARD"

5.2 is delayed? "GOD YOUR SO SLOW AT PUTTING OUT CONTENT WHY AM I EVEN STILL PLAYING?"

Blizzard will never win, Ever.
    Its exactly because of this. YOU whine that other ppl whine, and YOU don't have an opinion. People gave you stats that a 7 boss tier content lasted longer than this one that has 16 + 2 world bosses and yet there are enough bored people willing to troll the ones that actually play the game.
    At this point this whole discussion is divided into 2 camps.One that have people playing and not no-lifing trying to finish the current tier, and the other group is consisted of players not raiding at all, or only clearing LFR. Now that this patch is about RAIDING, why can't you give some credit to the people that actually raid and get into their situation.

There is evidence to suggest, in lower activity and no increase with the Wrath China launch, that falling Western subs during T10 were masked by new ones in China when Wrath launched over there. Also, 4.3 saw a drop of 1 million players within six months there is no evidence to suggest that players would tolerate a lack of content for so long again and that the game would not bleed subs with eight month long tiers.

15+ Year Old Account
    Outside ORG sending your children down the mines.
    complainers will always find something to complain about. and no it's not coming too soon for the people who have played since launch

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Osmeric View Post
    If T15 normal is tuned for 502, most guilds will not be ready for it. Go to wowprogress.com and find the guild rank where most raiders are 502, or close to it.

All signs are pointing to a coming collapse in raid participation in T15. This could get extremely bad for Blizzard.
    That's the point, yes. For that reason, tiers need to last way longer.

---------- Post added 2013-02-14 at 02:01 PM ----------

There is evidence to suggest, in lower activity and no increase with the Wrath China launch, that falling Western subs during T10 were masked by new ones in China when Wrath launched over there. Also, 4.3 saw a drop of 1 million players within six months there is no evidence to suggest that players would tolerate a lack of content for so long again and that the game would not bleed subs with eight month long tiers.
    You can't really compare it to 4.3, as that raid wasn't even nearly as high quality as the T14 ones, and only had half the amount of bosses. Most people enjoy T14, and would still do so for the next few months.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Osmeric View Post

since normal T14 is just 496 i really really doubt they would tune T15 for 502 lol. It'd probably soemthing around 490.
    and if you speak about heroics, then 502 would be a laugh to get

Deleted
    my Guild is Atm at 14/16heroic, so when the Patch goes in middle of March online its Perfect and we have Content clear with 3 days raiding in a week

You can't really compare it to 4.3, as that raid wasn't even nearly as high quality as the T14 ones, and only had half the amount of bosses. Most people enjoy T14, and would still do so for the next few months.
    I think it is generous to say that the guilds working on Heroic Heart of Fear are in with a shot of completing the Heroic Raids according to WOW progress there are 915 25 man and 5355 10 man guilds that have killed the 2nd boss. Even if we discount that many of these players will be running both 10 and 25 man on different characters that is at most just over 76k players.

Do you expect roughly 4 million players to continue to pay for the game without anything new so 76k raiders can earn a Feat of Strength?

Deleted
    I think it is generous to say that the guilds working on Heroic Heart of Fear are in with a shot of completing the Heroic Raids according to WOW progress there are 915 25 man and 5355 10 man guilds that have killed the 2nd boss. Even if we discount that many of these players will be running both 10 and 25 man on different characters that is at most just over 76k players.

Do you expect roughly 4 million players to continue to pay for the game without anything new so 76k raiders can earn a Feat of Strength?
    Haha, nice try.
    The truth is, only 450 guilds killed Sha on HC yet. That's between 4500 and 11250 people. It would be more than fine for 11k people to wait a few months so some more can catch up.
    11k is only about 0.12% out of 9.5 million, and that's generously assuming every Sha HC kill was 25man, so the true percentage is actually way lower.

Given how few people use it, never mind clear it, I cannot understand why heroic mode raids are even in the game.
    "There is a pervasive myth that making content hard will induce players to rise to the occasion. We find the opposite. " -- Ghostcrawler
    "The bit about hardcore players not always caring about the long term interests of the game is spot on." -- Ghostcrawler
    "Do you want a game with no casuals so about 500 players?"

10+ Year Old Account
    Could start a thread titled "Why are ppl actually surprised about the fact that there are people that think patch 5.2 is too soon?"
    Seriously if you are surprised about the fact that for some people it's coming too fast, you haven't been around long enough...