Page 7 of 30 FirstFirst ...
5
6
7
8
9
17
... LastLast
  1. #121
    Elemental Lord Noomz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    In my head, where crazy happens.
    Posts
    8,745
    Quote Originally Posted by Zethras View Post
    No matter what Blizzard does, there will always be people who whine and bitch simply for the sake of whining and bitching.

    I've learned to ignore it really.
    I think Blizzard has learned that as well. They might even be a bit bitter and sarcastic about it.

  2. #122
    The Lightbringer Seezer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Capua
    Posts
    3,866
    Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    I am not sure if you are aware , but WoW is a multi-player game. It isn't all about ME. I had NO holidays at all... NONE. I am making a general comment about the situation many are going to find themselves in.

    ---------- Post added 2013-02-11 at 11:26 PM ----------



    So far haven't seen anyone complaining about too much content ...
    So where does 2 months summer vacation come in? Pretty sure MoP was released in the fall.
    "1 in 4 Americans are skeptical on climate change...who gives a shit? That doesn't matter. You don't need other people's opinions on a fact. You may as well have a poll asking: Which number is bigger? 5 or 15? Do Owls exist? Are there hats?"

  3. #123
    Quote Originally Posted by TwentyNine View Post
    Another small to large point I'd like to add that would possibly be part of this "coming too early" concern would be number tunings for certain class changes people might anticipate.

    Otherwise, I sorely, SORELY doubt they'll release the patch on this month with raid testing alone to do anyways.
    if they gonna delay 5.2 and it doesnt come 26 feb in will be released next week after that.
    no doubt about it, it's eather 26-th Feb or 5-th March. it's just 2 weeks to the date they stated, so they must be pretty sure at this point to announce it.

  4. #124
    Free Food!?!?! Tziva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    WHEREVER I WANT AINT NO ONE GONNA DO NOTHIN ABOUT IT IMMA T-REX
    Posts
    12,203
    Quote Originally Posted by Kryos View Post
    Everybody how is complaining about too much content should quit the game at once.
    No one, here or anywhere, is complaining about "too much content."

    People saying they want more time is a complaint against pace of content release not against quantity of content.

    You can disagree with that sentiment all you want, but it helps if you disagree with the things people are actually saying.
    AbathurSnuggles: Blizzard Alpha Videos

    For Moderation Concerns, please contact a Global:
    TzivaDarsithisRaduxSimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarma

  5. #125
    Quote Originally Posted by Kryos View Post
    Everybody how is complaining about too much content should quit the game at once.
    That's an excellent contructive post, thank you for sharing your insight into what others should think and act.

  6. #126
    Immortal Ryme's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    In a field, somewhere
    Posts
    7,363
    Quote Originally Posted by yjmark View Post
    Why would anyone expect something different? The wow community is so vast that there is never clear delineation. There is tons of overlap. Hence, Blizz takes all whining and complaining with a HUGE grain of salt.
    Why does this need to be explained to people every time, it should be common sense.
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh


  7. #127
    I was kinda hoping it would be release by mid march, but two weeks? Is blizzard 100% certain on this since there are alot of testings going around in ptr. Are THEY RLY 100% sure? :3

  8. #128
    Quote Originally Posted by Seezer View Post
    I know. Should MoP have been delayed so that everyone could finish all Cataclysm content?
    DS : 12 months/8 bosses = 1.5 MONTHS per boss
    MoP : 4 months/16 bosses = 2 WEEKS per boss

    I'm not sure how people cannot see that such a HUGE shift is a problem for many?

  9. #129
    Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    DS : 12 months/8 bosses = 1.5 MONTHS per boss
    MoP : 4 months/16 bosses = 2 WEEKS per boss

    I'm not sure how people cannot see that such a HUGE shift is a problem for many?
    I'm not sure how you don't see 12 months of DS was the problem. that was some abnormal thing, not 5 months between raids like we have now.

  10. #130
    High Overlord az2d's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    182
    those people are probably the casual type of people. play more and keep up or just don't whine lol. i for one can't wait untill new patch. been bored about 1.5 month now.
    first people whine about to less contant, and now they whine that it comes to fast haha, it's just to damn hilarious

  11. #131
    The Lightbringer Seezer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Capua
    Posts
    3,866
    Quote Originally Posted by Tziva View Post
    No one, here or anywhere, is complaining about "too much content."

    People saying they want more time is a complaint against pace of content release not against quantity of content.

    You can disagree with that sentiment all you want, but it helps if you disagree with the things people are actually saying.
    Where do you draw the line then? And people can always do T14 stuff. It will always be there. If it really means that much to them, which I'm not even sure about, then they can always go back and do it. There will come a time at the end of the expansion where we're going to be doing seige for a long time. Say when 5.2 hits, you take a few weeks or a month to go back and finish T14 stuff. When you're done with that, start T15. When Seige hits, work on cleaning up T15. Then go to seige. There will be plenty of time to work on Seige of Org.
    "1 in 4 Americans are skeptical on climate change...who gives a shit? That doesn't matter. You don't need other people's opinions on a fact. You may as well have a poll asking: Which number is bigger? 5 or 15? Do Owls exist? Are there hats?"

  12. #132
    Quote Originally Posted by Seezer View Post
    So where does 2 months summer vacation come in? Pretty sure MoP was released in the fall.
    I don't know what the fall is, but it was released coming into summer here.

    ---------- Post added 2013-02-11 at 11:32 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by nemro82 View Post
    I'm not sure how you don't see 12 months of DS was the problem. that was some abnormal thing, not 5 months between raids like we have now.
    It was the problem - but when you change THAT dramatically, you have to expect problems.

    And we didn't have 5 months between raids - we had 2 Raids (effectively) within 4 Months .... (levelling/gating at the start remember). And for many of us, it is 2 raids within TWO months.

  13. #133
    The Lightbringer Seezer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Capua
    Posts
    3,866
    Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    DS : 12 months/8 bosses = 1.5 MONTHS per boss
    MoP : 4 months/16 bosses = 2 WEEKS per boss

    I'm not sure how people cannot see that such a HUGE shift is a problem for many?
    No. It was DS that was the problem. And Blizzard and everyone knows that. Dragon Soul was rushed out, and then we had 10 months, not 12 months of Dragon soul.

    Comparing an entry tier to the last tier of an expac is warped logic. Compare T11 to T14 if you want some accuracy.
    "1 in 4 Americans are skeptical on climate change...who gives a shit? That doesn't matter. You don't need other people's opinions on a fact. You may as well have a poll asking: Which number is bigger? 5 or 15? Do Owls exist? Are there hats?"

  14. #134
    Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    DS : 12 months/8 bosses = 1.5 MONTHS per boss
    MoP : 4 months/16 bosses = 2 WEEKS per boss

    I'm not sure how people cannot see that such a HUGE shift is a problem for many?
    You're slightly off here. It's *one* week per boss. Which is even worse.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seezer View Post
    Comparing an entry tier to the last tier of an expac is warped logic. Compare T11 to T14 if you want some accuracy.
    No gating, 3 less bosses, raids available immediately aftering geting 85. Not sure about exact time, but didn't it last longer, as well? Keep digging that hole.

  15. #135
    The Lightbringer Seezer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Capua
    Posts
    3,866
    Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    I don't know what the fall is, but it was released coming into summer here.

    ---------- Post added 2013-02-11 at 11:32 PM ----------



    It was the problem - but when you change THAT dramatically, you have to expect problems.

    And we didn't have 5 months between raids - we had 2 Raids (effectively) within 4 Months .... (levelling/gating at the start remember). And for many of us, it is 2 raids within TWO months.
    Where are you from?
    "1 in 4 Americans are skeptical on climate change...who gives a shit? That doesn't matter. You don't need other people's opinions on a fact. You may as well have a poll asking: Which number is bigger? 5 or 15? Do Owls exist? Are there hats?"

  16. #136
    for pvp purposes people might want a delay to simply be able to gear up before the next season starts so they can part in the rush to the top during the first weeks.
    I admit though that this is no concern for the average player.

  17. #137
    you know, i'm fairly sure that next patch, we're going to see people complain that blizzard is intruding on their private lives, because the patch arrives at precisely the perfect time for them.

    people are going to complain regardless of what blizzard does. the only thing they can do is make sure the complaining group is as small as possible.

  18. #138
    Quote Originally Posted by Seezer View Post
    Comparing an entry tier to the last tier of an expac is warped logic. Compare T11 to T14 if you want some accuracy.
    Find 16 bosses in 2 (effective) raids in 4 months or anything NEAR that in any previous expansion ?

  19. #139
    Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    I don't know what the fall is, but it was released coming into summer here.

    ---------- Post added 2013-02-11 at 11:32 PM ----------



    And we didn't have 5 months between raids - we had 2 Raids (effectively) within 4 Months .... (levelling/gating at the start remember). And for many of us, it is 2 raids within TWO months.
    We had whole October, November, December, January and February, so yeah, 5 months. I know Toes was released some time later, but at this point you should be able to enter it anyway.

  20. #140
    The Lightbringer Seezer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Capua
    Posts
    3,866
    Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    Find 16 bosses in 2 (effective) raids in 4 months or anything NEAR that in any previous expansion ?
    If you're not trying to paint your side in the most favorable light possible, you would see that T11 was 6 months for 12 bosses. But you chose DS because it lasted 10 months, and had 8 bosses. So that it can make your point look even more valid.
    "1 in 4 Americans are skeptical on climate change...who gives a shit? That doesn't matter. You don't need other people's opinions on a fact. You may as well have a poll asking: Which number is bigger? 5 or 15? Do Owls exist? Are there hats?"

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •