Page 1 of 30
... LastLast
    Deleted

Complaining about 5.2 coming too EARLY?

Those People can't be seroius. Why are there already people complaining about the release of 5.2 in two weeks? The people used to cry about no content the last expansions... I just don't get it. What's wrong with them?

wow community
    "We live in a world where a style of play that uses posession and passing to try and make spaces is made fun of.
    While a style of play where a team sits back for 90 minutes and breaks away in 1v1 situations is respected."
    - Ronald Koeman.

10+ Year Old Account
    No matter what Blizzard does, there will always be people who whine and bitch simply for the sake of whining and bitching.

I've learned to ignore it really.
    Walking with a friend in the dark is better than walking alone in the light.
    So I chose the path of the Ebon Blade, and not a day passes where i've regretted it.
    I am eternal, I am unyielding, I am UNDYING.
    I am Zethras, and my blood will be the end of you.

I've already been bored out of my mind for a solid month now. I don't understand why people would want to put off new content.

10+ Year Old Account
    Its the WoW communty sadly. Dont worry about it, people will bitch about something always. And I really do mean always without exaggerating. Look past that, dont let those ppl ruin your experience

The people who complain about content coming out too slowly are not always the same people complaining that it comes out too fast. Some people complain to complain, but omitting those people, of course there is going to be a divide between when different groups of people want content.

Did you expect anything else for the community to do?
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

Stood in the Fire Static Transit's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    There will always be people that aren't finished with the current content, and people that have long been finished. There will always be complaints one way or another. Just ignore it.

Although personally, I felt the Cata launch raids had the perfect amount of time, but it wasn't that much longer than what we've had for this tier.

Why would anyone expect something different? The wow community is so vast that there is never clear delineation. There is tons of overlap. Hence, Blizz takes all whining and complaining with a HUGE grain of salt.

Deleted
    Blizzard can no longer win, whatever it does.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's frustrating for me, because I have a choice to make.

A. Farm lovely charms every day all day and make enough gold to last me the year.

B. Farm honor and conqest so I can get full malevolent before the new season

a months notice would have been super.

For a change, I'd like to say Blizzard has done a great job. For actually listning to raiding feedback, creating a raid with epicness being dangerously close to Ulduar. For creating alternate routes of reputation gain. For creating a great quest chain just for one spec to have a minor reward for - because players begged for it. For creating a world boss that will most likely stand unkilled for a long time, unlike Galleon or Sha, just because of the difficulty. And the list goes on.

For the first time, I look at a new patch and say "damn, there is nothing to complain. Everything looks freaking perfect".

Well... MM is still going to suck, doesn't it? Yeah, I couldn't resist the urge to whine about something.

Quote Originally Posted by docterfreeze View Post

A. Farm lovely charms every day all day and make enough gold to last me the year.

The PTR going up should be plenty of notice that you're going to need to haul ass before the next patch.

I truly hope this is sarcastic.
    "I hated hating Garrosh before it was cool."
    FOR THE HORDE!!!

they've done a gj bringing it quickly, but even I feel it's too soon. My Guild has 2 bosses left this tier and since we only raid 3 days a week, killing sha pre 5.2 will be tight.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zethras View Post
    No matter what Blizzard does, there will always be people who whine and bitch simply for the sake of whining and bitching.

I've learned to ignore it really.
    Basically this, No matter what they do people will complain for the sake of complaining.
    I don't always hunt things, But when I do, It's because they're things & I'm a Bear.

Deleted

Farm troggs in AV and do both.

Maybe people realized they are far from done in 5.0 raids, and wanted more time to complete.

Which is ironic, since there were loads of complaint about the long time between patches in Cata.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kingriku View Post
    I truly hope this is sarcastic.
    It's not.

10char

Quote Originally Posted by plantation View Post
    I've already been bored out of my mind for a solid month now. I don't understand why people would want to put off new content.
    Agree

I've done most achieves and basically only have challenge modes to do, but a bit too busy to do more for my alt.

It's needed, and it aint too soon.

WoW is maturing...