... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post

But one can't get into ToES until HoF ?
    Ummm, no you can go into ToES whenever.
    "I hated hating Garrosh before it was cool."
    FOR THE HORDE!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    1 month levelling, 1 month raiding, 2 months summer holidays, 1 month raiding.

Explain 2 months summer holidays to me. You are saying you took two months off for summer holiday? And expect to be caught up? That's just ridiculous. And not the norm. Go find someone who has killed Shek'zeer. Take them to ToES.
    "Do you think man will ever walk on the sun? -Ali G

Quote Originally Posted by Osmeric View Post
    Not sure what that last part is supposed to mean. Even this far into the tier, completion percentages are lousy for normal mode bosses.

The message from Blizzard to most of the guilds attempting normal mode raids is clear: you're LFR material. Get lost. And I think a great many of them are going to get that message.
    Ok....and you clearly see what they've done to the ever-so-low numbers, right? nothing. Except fix excessive grindy stuff that should've been in at the beginning, you even saw them post saying they liked the current numbers a month or so ago, thus delaying the debuff until next tier. Clearly overtuned.
    Last edited by Hayro1; 2013-02-11 at 11:20 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kingriku View Post
    Terrace requires an Empress kill to zone in. If a guild hasn't finished HoF, they cannot work on Terrace.

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |

Quote Originally Posted by kingriku View Post
    as long as leader has cleared normal hof you can. if not you cant just go "whenever"

Just because there is a new tier coming out doesn't mean that the people who haven't cleared all of the bosses in this one should suddenly stop what they are doing just to go wipe in the new tier. This sorta reminds me of vanilla/bc. Just because you have T4 on farm doesn't mean you stop doing those because you're on T5. The guild I was in (and pretty much the vast majority of the server I was on at the time) were still clearing T4 while doing T5.

Much ado about nothin (which is par for the course on these forums now-a-days).

Quote Originally Posted by nemro82 View Post
    Sslsy dude, I understand you would like that, but other people doesnt care about your guild situation, we had chrismtas period too in Europe.
    IN Europe - you don't have summer holidays at Christmas ... unless global warming is worse than expected. Talking about a country, not a guild.

---------- Post added 2013-02-11 at 11:20 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Seezer View Post
    Explain 2 months summer holidays to me. You are saying you took two months off for summer holiday? And expect to be caught up? That's just ridiculous. And not the norm. Go find someone who has killed Shek'zeer. Take them to ToES.
    I don't expect to be caught up NO... I just think it is a little early compared to the vastly longer previous raid tiers. Which is of course a fact.

Deleted
    I know this is kind of cheating but you can get someone who already cleared HoF to your raid, enter it, then replace that person if you wish and clear ToES
    It's very easy we cleared all bosses first time we went there, after weeks of wiping in HoF, start from elite mode it's a joke and items from all 4 bosses should help you clear HoF next week.

9 months of 4.3 WE WANT ANOTHER X-PAC OR MOAR CONTENT BLIZZ FAST! Now currently 5.2 THE PATCH IS COMING TO FAST SLOW DOWN. This is pretty much the WOW community. If you think WoW is pumping out content to fast go look at Rift.

10+ Year Old Account
    IN Europe - you don't have summer holidays at Christmas ... unless global warming is worse than expected. Talking about a country, not a guild.

---------- Post added 2013-02-11 at 11:20 PM ----------

I don't expect to be caught up NO... I just think it is a little early compared to the vastly longer previous raid tiers. Which is of course a fact.
    So when did you start leveling?

Quote Originally Posted by Marema View Post
    Just because there is a new tier coming out doesn't mean that the people who haven't cleared all of the bosses in this one should suddenly stop what they are doing just to go wipe in the new tier.
    The difference this time is that those who are gear centric CAN stop clearing current bosses (LFR 5.2 anyone), leaving those of us who are content centric stuck.

---------- Post added 2013-02-11 at 11:22 PM ----------

So when did you start leveling?
    I was level 90 within 5 days of release, was geared well enough for all LFRs as they were released. Why ?

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Do some "boss : patch length" ratio calculation. 16 bosses is one of largest tier ever released in WoW and yet we were given the same time to clear it as 7-8 boss tiers. Let's not forget about gating, lack of any major nerfs, Christmas *and* add leveling/gearing up time to this. It's kinda like Ulduar - except next tier is hopefully better than ToC.

But seriously, sixteen bosses.

Everybody how is complaining about too much content should quit the game at once.
    Atoms are liars, they make up everything!

10+ Year Old Account
    The difference this time is that those who are gear centric CAN stop clearing current bosses (LFR 5.2 anyone), leaving those of us who are content centric stuck.

---------- Post added 2013-02-11 at 11:22 PM ----------

I was level 90 within 5 days of release, was geared well enough for all LFRs as they were released. Why ?
    So where is "1 month to level" coming into play? And what does summer vacation have anything to do with MoP?

Another small to large point I'd like to add that would possibly be part of this "coming too early" concern would be number tunings for certain class changes people might anticipate.

Otherwise, I sorely, SORELY doubt they'll release the patch on this month with raid testing alone to do anyways.
    Upon the bed and almost dead
    She looked down on me
    From the tapestry threads her hand did reach
    My spirit now set free...

Quote Originally Posted by Kryos View Post
    Everybody how is complaining about too much content should quit the game at once.
    lol yup didn't know people actually complained about having to much content.

So where is "1 month to level" coming into play? And what does summer vacation have anything to do with MoP?
    I am not sure if you are aware , but WoW is a multi-player game. It isn't all about ME. I had NO holidays at all... NONE. I am making a general comment about the situation many are going to find themselves in.

---------- Post added 2013-02-11 at 11:26 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Kryos View Post
    So far haven't seen anyone complaining about too much content ...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dashflash890 View Post
    lol yup didn't know people actually complained about having to much content.
    I know. Should MoP have been delayed so that everyone could finish all Cataclysm content?

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zethras View Post
    No matter what Blizzard does, there will always be people who whine and bitch simply for the sake of whining and bitching.

I've learned to ignore it really.
    I think Blizzard has learned that as well. They might even be a bit bitter and sarcastic about it.

10+ Year Old Account
    I am not sure if you are aware , but WoW is a multi-player game. It isn't all about ME. I had NO holidays at all... NONE. I am making a general comment about the situation many are going to find themselves in.

---------- Post added 2013-02-11 at 11:26 PM ----------

So far haven't seen anyone complaining about too much content ...
    So where does 2 months summer vacation come in? Pretty sure MoP was released in the fall.