Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    lock/mage always by far...

Currently Aff lock/Arcane Mage and myself Frost DK are the top 3 most of the time.
    ||i5 3570k @ 4.4GHz||H100 push/pull||AsRock Z77 Extreme4||16Gb G.Skill Ripjaws 1600MHz||HD6970/HD6950 crossfire|| Coolermaster Storm Trooper||Corsair TX850 Enthusiast Series||Samsung 840 Pro 128gb(boot drive)||3x 1tb Western Digital HDD||

Bdk Nagrand / Astae Nagrand
    Pokemon X FC: 4656-7679-2545/Trainer Name: Keno

OP arcane mages and aff locks should be around the top in everyone's comment.

Signature by Geekissexy Check out her Deviantart

As unoriginal as the rest of the topic, Lock/Mage mostly
    Trylb / Galesin
    Winners never quit, Quitters never win
    Nobody Said It Was Easy

lock 10char

SMF warrior. Maybe cause he's amazing and carries our group. Then me, aff lock.
    My Shaman! <~ Old Main
    My Warlock! <~ New Main

Our boomkin does insane deepz. Closely followed by Retri(me) + Hunter. Were currently 9/16HC

It depends on the fight but usually our hunter or ele shaman tops the charts in our guild. Sometimes the mage gets the 1st spot.
    My Paladin - Puré
    My Warrior - Sevona
    My Youtubechannel - Sevona - AegwynnComA

Depends on the fight, usually it's Frost DK/Rogue topping meters but lock/hunter/mage/boomkin can all be up there!
    WoW Retired (December '13) - Titchy@PS4

Usually our rouge (assassination) or warrior (fury).

rat paladins 90% of the time

Affli Lock (me :P) and fury warr - we're competing for #1 most of the time, but since he's forced to play prot every other boss, it's affli lock. We have a terrible mage, i guess if he'd learn how to play, there would be another competitor. Sometimes our balance druid has his shiny moments, but they are rare.

our chart topers vary depending on the fight. its always between ele sham arcane mage or a spriest.

Fury Warrior (Titan's Grip) followed by our Elemental Shaman. On many fights, I take third to fourth as a Brewmaster monk.

Our ret is always in the top and pretty often #1 too. otherwise it's usually a mix of locks/mage/priest - on a few fights the melee shines but mostly those 3 ranged.

our rogue seems to top most fights... warlock is very high on stuff like wil of emp... fire mage is high on protectors heroic... hunter/dk/monk go pretty high also at times

One of our warlocks is almost always battling our hunters.

Then, depending on the fight, spriest/mage are usually up there, with our ele shammy sometimes sneaking his way up there if mechanics work in his favor, and then our rogues/monk up there on melee friendly fights.

It usually depends on the fight, but usually our rogues, warriors and dks if the fight is melee friendly. If not, then the warlocks, boomkins and hunters.

Brewmaster Monk.

No, I'm not biased, why do you ask?

Nah, outside of Wind Lord Mel'jerak, then it's usually our Warlocks. The rest do decently, but it's the Warlocks who are usually at the top. Occasionally I give them a run for their money when I switch to Windwalker, and our Feral Druid does well too.

Mechagnome
    arcane of frost mage depending on which spec he is playing.

then the frost DK, afflocks, and hunter are fairly close