Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    It was our lock. But since he rolled a warrior, it is our SPiest closely followed by rogue and hunter.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    I play a BM monk, and I kid you not, I'm usually at the top of our meters. Granted, we're still working on HoF 10m, but generally for most fights I'm at the top or top 3. Then its usually a fight between our frost DK and fire mage for #2.
    I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Destro lock, Ass rog, BM hunter are our top 3, replace one of those 3 w/our fire mage on certain fights or when the RNG is in his favor.
    *Minaah* lvl 120 / Resto & Balance Druid -- GM of Onslaught on Doomhammer-US, Horde

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Affliction locks. Really doesn't matter what fight it is either. If they know how pandemic works in conjunction with trinket procs and dark soul.. you simply won't beat them.

WW monks do surprisingly high damage but completely suck when it comes to cleaving lol.

We usually have a Demo/destro Lock (me), SMF Warrior, Maybe-Combat-Rogue (sorry, not too sure what he is, I don't know rogues), and SV Hunter fighting for the top 3 spots. Who takes number one usually depends on the fight gimmicks and group buffs that day.

We also have a few folks that can't come as often that do well, such as our Enh Shaman, and a ridiculous Shadow Priest that almost never is able to come along, but has been making me work hard for the top spot since Tier 11, through all the ups and downs of his spec.

Deleted
    SMF warrior been rapin dat meter all day every day!

[EDIT] 10man
    Last edited by mmocbcb4f87bc2; 2013-02-13 at 01:08 PM.

Arcane mages, warlocks and ferals.
    "Remembrance of things past is not necessarily the remembrance of things as they were."
    Juseeh
    T11 WR: 115, T12 WR: 45, T14 WR:44, T15 WR:37, T16: WR:28

10+ Year Old Account
    Arcane / Affliction by a long shot.

I rarely top them even when pulling legendary ranks with SMF Fury.
    Last edited by Nakkí; 2013-02-13 at 01:33 PM.
    Nakkiz of Memento <EU-Frostwhisper>

Arc mage, Afflic locks, Rogue, MM Hunter (nojoke)

10 man arcane mage and bm hunter

Arcane Mage(508ilvl) and Affliction Warlock (me 509ilvl) on top always and by a pretty big margin. Then it's normally our Hunters (507 and 505ilvl). And all of the rest are the same normally: Shadow Priest (510ilvl), Feral Druid (505ilvl), Retribution Paladin (509ilvl).

16/16HC guild ranked 313 world and US 27 10man.