Hey, fellow Death Knights. I've joined you in death to do some pew pew.
I'm still leveling and I have few questions.
1. Frost - dualwield or 2h? I've always played warrior, and dual wield onehanders weren't... fun. When is two-hand better and when is one-hand better? I'm talking about both PvE and PvP.
2. Frost Strike. Do we really use that? It has kinda low damage and Death Coil is just much better in spending rune power unless we stack mastery.
3. Stats. What's the priority for frost dk? We have very important frost dmg abilities, so I think the most important stat is mastery, but what then? Is haste important? Is crit more important than mastery?
4. Reforging. Haste > mastery? Crit > mastery?
5. Gemming. Strength + mastery all the way?
Thank you in advance!