Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Silvershard Mines on my Alliance Warrior for now is completely even, 21 either way with 42 played. Now, when it comes to Eye of the Storm, that is either Horde biased or the Alliance are just beyond terrible (going with the latter). Not checked my Mage or Paladin often but I believe they are similar.

Played: 141
    Won: 26

I don't hate the Battlegrounds, the only ones I really dislike are IoC, AV, and possibly AB/SotA due to Lack of PVP or Boredam. But EotS on EU Cyclone/Wirbelsturm, good lord :S
    I'm alliance and I solo grinded most of the Battlemaster achievement when it was hard back in '09. My EoTS record is 172 battles 110 wins, so it's not really biased towards anyone (how could it, it's very symmetrical)

---------- Post added 2013-02-16 at 09:45 PM ----------

First of all, congratulations to winning with a premade. That such a thing could possibly happen is absolutely baffeling to me. Second, if they keep far enough right you can't hit them with vortex, random players often don't but even so the Alliance will mostly lose the first zerg for the water/lave cart because some of their people always go for earth so they have to fight while being outnumbered and often more split up then the Horde is.

Secondly ninjaing carts against bad players is fairly easy, a good player will usually not stand in a way that allows you to do so. So your story of actually winning with a premade doesn't really change a thing. :|
    Sorry you're not able to find just 2-3 players in trade chat and get some wins. I thought that was what most people were irritated about, i.e. not being able to win SSM and I gave you some ideas as to how you can do that. Most of the people in this thread don't mention RBGs (which is a whole other story), but random BGs and it is really possible to win those with a little ingenuity.

Deleted
    there will never be balance in the force... of warcraft

Deleted
    I had to play approx 25 Silvershard mines before a win.
    Although i cant blaim Blizzard it felt kinda strange.. i have ~522 pve gear so i did perhaps not a good job, but did i have so bad luck in getting similar people like myself in the Silvershard mine runs?
    Will most likley not get back there unless i start farming PVP gear.

Silvershard is so horde biased it's not even funny. We're not talking personal opinions and feelings, I'm talking silvershard mines IS FUCKING horde biased.

Quote Originally Posted by Molestron View Post
    Silvershard is so horde biased it's not even funny. We're not talking personal opinions and feelings, I'm talking silvershard mines IS FUCKING horde biased.
    Since they changed the cart spawn mechanic it no longer favors horde.

10+ Year Old Account
    I do pvp as alliance, and i have noticed that horde usually gives a shit, many people on ally side seems to be so unmotivated, also horde seems to roll a lot of the more strong classes in pvp, in cata there was so many horde mages in bg`s.