Deleted

Help spread the Timesplitters petition! People need to know.

http://www.reddit.com/r/gaming/comme...00_needed_for/

The reason I'm linking to reddit is because the more upvotes, the greater the awareness. Timesplitters is probably one of my favourite franchises, and unfortunately, unless this petition gets 300,000 signatures (225,000 needed) then it's unlikely that a new Timesplitters will be made.
    Cevat Yerli himself, one of the designers of Timesplitters who now works at what remains of Free Radical (Crytek UK) has said that if this petition gets 300,000 signatures then a HD Collection or 4th instalment will be made. Even if you haven't played Timesplitters, I encourage you to spread the word and sign the petition, it doesn't cost any money and you won't regret it when (and if) the game comes out.
    Last edited by mmoc6392c07600; 2013-02-10 at 04:51 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Really hope this gets enough attention, I've only ever played Timesplitters 2, but it was so much fun!

10+ Year Old Account
    best thing they could do is a prequel as the time crystals were destroyed in the third game..
    id rather not have a new game than a shitty one with a story that doesnt make sense with what happened on future perfect

10+ Year Old Account
    After reading that and this i still have no idea what timesplitters is :S

Quote Originally Posted by Treeskee View Post
    Really hope this gets enough attention, I've only ever played Timesplitters 2, but it was so much fun!
    Ah timesplitter 2 on gamecube THAT my friend was awesome AND isnt timesplitter from some guy that worked on Goldeneye 64 and Perfect Dark.........YES IT IS and it is THAT awesome.

---------- Post added 2013-02-11 at 08:45 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Frozenbeef View Post
    After reading that and this i still have no idea what timesplitters is :S
    A FPS that is insanely cool Timesplitter 2 gamecube era was godly

15+ Year Old Account
    I'll still kindly wait for this game. I loved every single one of them and I will wait as long as needed for the next one. Especially if the map editor is going to be more expansive. My favorite part was the map editor and the music and the wide variety of characters.