Deleted

The fate of Dalaran

Okay so we all know that next patch Kirin Tor is back to the Alliance.
    What will be the fate of Dalaran in game? Do you think Blizzard will EVER rework WOTLK quests and the city, moving it back to Alterac?
    Another option would be phase. A phased Dalaran for the WOTLK period, and later a new one, as the story goes on.
    And IF some of the above ideas indeed happen in game, what about the Horde? Will the Horde gain anything? Because if the answer is negative....a MASSIVE qq will come.

10+ Year Old Account
    There's no reason to change WoTLK Dalaran because there is no relevant lvl 90 lore taking place there.

Northrend dalaran wont be touched but maybe a new dalaran can surface and it could be the alliance's entry point into the siege of org.

Dalaran is indeed on the move (Horde escaping Dalaran scenario shows nothing but ocean under the city, instead of Crystalsong Forest). Probably end up being the Alliance staging ground for Siege of Orgrimmar, maybe move to Theramore afterwards.
    If there's one thing World of Warcraft players hate more than people who don't play, it's people that do play but not as much as them.

Deleted
    WOTLK Dalarn will stay the same, and the current Dalaran will either rest above Theramore to restore the status quo, or be forgotten about like most of Blizzards stuff.

If the war hasn't ended already, the bases could be moved to the Crystal forest.

That would be kind of amusing to see them drop Dalaran into the hole where Theramore was.

10+ Year Old Account
    prob wont replace theramore because theramore is still in the game, even if you have done the scenario there is a Caverns of Time person standing outside asking you if you want to see the city before or after the bomb
    i live by one motto! "lolwut?"

10+ Year Old Account
    They didn't remove Tempest Keep when Kael came back in Magister's Terrace.

10+ Year Old Account
    Put Dalaran back to Alterac and bring the fight to them!

What need to happen is jaina needs to buff the city with a mana shield, and LAND DALARAN ON OGRIMMAR wiping out it denizens, and single handedly setting up a new city

Quote Originally Posted by HavocPrime View Post
    WOTLK Dalarn will stay the same, and the current Dalaran will either rest above Theramore to restore the status quo, or be forgotten about like most of Blizzards stuff.
    why move it to the same spot as an old city? that doesnt make much sense other than for jaina. the people of dalaran didnt live there only jaina did i suggest either putting it in its old spot in hilsbrad OR have it sit somewhere out on the ocean either in pandaria or stormwind as a kind of battleship .

we know a new dalaran is gonna be put somewhere at somepoint however the old one will be untouched for gameplay reasons
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Quote Originally Posted by Graden View Post
    Put Dalaran back to Alterac and bring the fight to them!
    They wouldn't last long though with no allies in that region.