Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by impfernal View Post
    Sp's do not have a high skillcap at all, it is quite easy if you ask me
    Yeah.. this shows how much you know about high end pvp.

Spriests are one of the most complex casters to master right now right up there with affliction warlocks.
    This is because there is just so many things to keep up and have on cooldown all the time. Calling it easy is ignorant to say the very least.

Im guessing you had your 2s team dominated by a spriest + random fotm and therefore you go out of your way trying to belittle the spec.

With that said;

Spriests will be top tier in 3v3 for sure if they are paired with a class that can babysit them (ie peel the spriest for the entire game)

Deleted
    I dont think any class is "complex" or hard to master or wow in general... Studying medicine or physics for an example, is complex and hard to master.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cle View Post
    I dont think any class is "complex" or hard to master or wow in general... Studying medicine or physics for an example, is complex and hard to master.
    It is in regards to the subject. In wow and comparing class complexity then spriest are as complex as it gets.
    That doesnt mean that it is as complex as quantum physics.

For example. Driving a car, a manually geared car is more complex than an automatic. Doesnt mean that it is in fact hard or complex at all.

Is this really something that needs to be explained tho?
    Last edited by mmocb47e9d5b09; 2013-02-14 at 04:52 PM.

Deleted
    Sure, but often times people make this game sound something larger than a life.

Reading this thread is like sifting through a trash can. Compositions where you cc less and tunnel more (i.e. melee cleaves) are easier to play to a higher rating than caster cleaves. Go with DK imo.