Poll: Hottest girl leaders

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Combooticus View Post
    Sylvanas Windrunner for the win

Shes a dominatrix and shes hawt
    but she's undead.....
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

Quote Originally Posted by breadisfunny View Post
    but she's undead.....
    Ah she may be a bit cold but most of my exes were anyway lol

Quote Originally Posted by breadisfunny View Post
    but she's undead.....
    She ages quite well I'd say.

Signature by Geekissexy Check out her Deviantart

I do like Asians...but in Aysa's case that's not what I mean.

And to those bashing Sylvanas saying things like "zomg all the diseases" and "necrophiliac this and that"..."Hottest Racial Leader" doesn't mean who "Who would you bang?"

That being said gogo Jaina and all you Sylvanas loving freaks are a bunch of diseased necrophiliacs! <3

Quote Originally Posted by Ajax Epic View Post
    I do like Asians...but in Aysa's case that's not what I mean.
    I've only dated one Asian girl, but she was very Asian...she was a panda...
    Your comments are duly noted and ignored.
    I punch a hobo every time someone says 'it's not a rotation it's a priority list lol'.

Quote Originally Posted by Saffa View Post
    It's a game boys, you don't get dates with toons, outside of your dreams.
    So pretty much like any hot celebrity?

Honestly, between corpse and panda I would prefer panda.

Did I said that out loud?

Well, I guess the voters do love their necrophilia...
    Help control the population. Have your blood elf spayed or neutered.

Well... since this is just for fun I'll put aside my foolish pride and partake: Sylvanas probably emits no body heat and would be very strange to try and fool around with. So I'm going with Tyrande or Jaina. I know most guys want to put the "I bagged a midget," notch on their belt but I don't want to. So sorry Moira. That also cancels out bestiality. Sorry Aysa. I'm sure you're a very romantic panda.

Quote Originally Posted by bionics View Post
    Well... since this is just for fun I'll put aside my foolish pride and partake: Sylvanas probably emits no body heat and would be very strange to try and fool around with. So I'm going with Tyrande or Jaina. I know most guys want to put the "I bagged a midget," notch on their belt but I don't want to. So sorry Moira. That also cancels out bestiality. Sorry Aysa. I'm sure you're a very romantic panda.
    I'm pretty sure sentient pandaren can give consent... which makes it more xenophilia than bestiality.

15+ Year Old Account
    Hottest is Jaina ofcourse > altough i am Horde.

Sylvanas is definitly the coolest

---------- Post added 2013-02-12 at 09:28 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by BrerBear View Post
    Well, I guess the voters do love their necrophilia...
    That was the same what i was thinking.
    That is not dead which can eternal lie, and with strange Aeons even Death may die.

10+ Year Old Account
    Jaina. I've got a thing for blondes (well not anymore )
    Sylvanas is freaking Undead, and Tyrande just doesn't click with me and the rest just don't bear thinking about

Herald of the Titans Feral Camel's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I've got to go with Jaina.
    She'd be able to conjure up some breakfast in bed.
    Seems more practical.

Then again, with her track record do i really want to become a raid boss?

Deleted
    Well I admit Sylvanas is kinda hot, but she's a walking corpse so not really my style, never really liked Night Elves so I will go with Jaina.

Deleted
    I knew Sylvannas would have most votes before I voted. Why? Because people like dead corpses filled with maggots. They like the flesh peeling off them and the stench of the rotting flesh. Well enjoy!

"In the hall where she stood, the light seemed to fade; it was not that it dimmed or dulled but that it collapsed and sunk into the space she occupied, as if even sunshine faltered around her. The ferocious white glow of her eyes threw the pallid skin of her pinched face into even greater relief. Her Royal Dreadguards flanked her, clutching blackened blades in their skeletal hands."
    "Her voice scraped against the walls. As her mouth moved, Lor'themar could see the flesh around it crack and peel like a long-discarded snakeskin."

And these quotes from Loth'remar's story are from before Wrath, that is 7 years ago in WoW time, about as much as the time she had been undead. Now she's probably even worse. In Stormrage we hear about her stench and all.

I like Tyrande, an actual good looking woman.
    Last edited by mmoc994dcc48c2; 2013-02-12 at 09:09 AM.

Sylvanas wasnt always undead you know

Yes she wasnt a faction leader when she still had a pulse but she was kinda hot in Warcraft 3

Besides i bet shes in kinky shit the other gals in the list are too goody goody for my taste and moira looks like a tug boat

Quote Originally Posted by Alixie View Post
    Unfortunately, it seems like all the choices are either weakly developed, or unlikable.
    This...not sure I would vote for any of them.

Jaina was downright annoying and whiny up until Theramore, and as such is still not forgiven; her little 'speech' in ICC still makes me cringe. Sure, she's better now but I bet she'll regress after SoO.

Tyrande... she could be amazing but the whole 'dumb bimbo with no life experience who needs some guy to constantly save her' thing is grating.

Sylvanas is just an evil bitch, Aysa was just such a boring, miserable character compared to Ji, and I don't really have a thing for dwarves.

So I guess Tyrande wins for me? I'll just pretend she's actually started acting like a faction leader.

15+ Year Old Account
    Never realized how terrible the female racial leaders are. When you line em up there really isn't a good apple in the bunch :/ I'm honestly am not attracted to any of their personalities, except for maybe Tyrande when she's in "badass mode". She's also the best looking imo.

Deleted
    BTW Trassk, I know you are so biased and hate Jaina, but at least you could find a better art of her, you chose the worts possible where she looks really old.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by nemro82 View Post
    BTW Trassk, I know you are so biased and hate Jaina, but at least you could find a better art of her, you chose the worts possible where she looks really old.
    Really? I think it's a great bit of art work, she doesn't look old.