...and heres why.
1. Bots are longterm customers, or potentially longterm customers, who will always pay their sub fee.
2. Bots never go to the forums to QQ about anything.
3. Bots keep quiet and never complain about anything. They dont care if PvP is imbalanced, that some classes are OP or that the latest boss mechanics are broken. They dont care if 25man raiding is dying, or that alot of game lore is inconsistant or meaningless. They dont have an opinion on Pandas, farmville or pokeman pet battles.
4. Bots wont ever be infracted for spamming trade or insulting other players cos they remain silent and never interact with the rest of the community.
5. Bots dont care if they play on dead realms.
6. Bots give the illusion of a realm being busy during offpeak playtimes.
7. Bots dont care what Blizzard does to the game, theyll never have an opinion or criticise.
8. Bots never need support cos if they ever get a technical issue they must fix it themselves, consequently taking pressure off Blizzards support network.
9. Bots will never send a GM an ingame ticket.
10. Bots dont care if the community is turning on itself and dying on its ass. Because they dont need goodwill or friends to play.
With this all in mind doesnt it look like Blizzard has spotted these facts and they realise theyd rather have a game full of mindless bots than real people with real needs and real opinions?
Arent these the perfect customers for Blizzard?
Afterall they each pay the same sub fee as everyone else every month right...