499 Ranged DPS Looking For Home

499 ilvl Hunter and Mage are currently seeking a Heroic progression raiding guild.

What we are looking for:
    • 3 or 4 raid nights per week. (Preferably not weekends)
    • Raid times around 7:30-12 EST
    • 10 or 25 sized guild
    • Mature and Dedicated guild

A little about us:

• Both have extensive raiding experience dating back to Vanilla.
    • Great attendance.
    • 8/16 H
    • Alliance or Horde is fine
    • Willing to xfer.
    • Left last guild due to GM/healers leaving WoW.

Basically two great dps looking for a place to call home. A good guild that is focused on progressing end game PvE, dedicated, friendly, and helpful. Not looking to be carried as we very much so pull our own weight during raids.

I will try to get back to replies posted here, but you can also msg me in game: Zyvik#1874
    Last edited by Zyvik; 2013-02-12 at 04:16 AM.

Hey I'd love to talk to you as soon as possible! I think you both would be a perfect addition to our raid team and help us do our absolute best in 5.2.

I'm going to leave you my battletag. Narai#1459

Here is a little about my guild:

Alpha of Whisperwind is a competitive 10 player raiding guild.

Progress: 13/16 Heroic

Server: Whisperwind CST PVE

Raids: 7pm-11pm CST M-TH

Loot: Roll/Need based

I try to keep it short for you but I'm happy to fill you in on as much as you'd like!

To apply or if you have any questions, please visit wow.alpha-gaming.org or contact any guild member!

Thank you for your time and we look forward to hearing from you!

Now up to 500 ilvl

Server: US-Stormreaver - PVP - High pop
    Faction: Horde
    Raid Group: 10M
    Battle Tag: XMASTER#1777
    In-Game contacts: Backoo, Chogan, Relical

Normal Raid Schedule:

Monday - 7:30-11PM CST (Some times for Extra progression)
    Tuesday - 7:30-11PM CST
    Wednesday - 7:30-11PM CST
    Thursday - 7:30-11PM CST

Raid Progression :
    Mogu'Shan Vaults: 6/6 NM 2/6 HM
    Heart of Fear: 6/6 NM 0/6 HM
    Terrace of Endless Spring: 4/4 NM 0/4 HM

Dark Empire of Stormreaver is a Semi Hardcore Raiding guild.
    We are a new progression raiding guild that was formed in late WOTLK as a 10M raiding guild. Due to players not showing any interest in HM progression we are forced to look for a few new players who is skilled and know their class well and is also looking for a long term home for 5.2. We are a friendly and mature group of people who likes to have fun and progress at the same time love to pvp and run RBG when not raiding or running old contents. We are currently recruiting experienced reliable players with the same interest as us to push serious raid content in 5.2.

Currently Recruiting any of the listed class for core group, other classes are welcome: LF 1 Healer, 2 RDPS, 1 OT

Warrior: (Prot/Fury): High
    Hunter: (BM/Surv): High
    Mage: (Fire/Frost/Arcane) High
    Paladin: (Holy/Ret): High
    Priest: (Shadow/Disc): High
    Monk: ( Mistweaver/WW): High

Healers and Tanks must have a reliable DPS off spec when needed.

Raid Progression:
    You must be prepared to commit to near 100% attendance, Reliable and on-time attendance is important for all raiders. Although we of course are willing to work around planned absences for things like vacations and prior commitments. A positive attitude, responsibility, and the ability to handle one's self, as an adult in game are required, We are looking for people with a genuine interest in conquering content and also expect you to be geared enough to begin raiding immediately. You must have Vent w/mic

Our current raiding schedule is Monday through Thursday from 7:30PM CST to 11:30PM CST. When new raiding content is available on the PTR or Beta, all raiders and recruits are expected to attend as many bosses as possible. When a new instance is released, you can expect near non-stop raiding for as long as it is necessary. Once content is being farmed, our raiding schedule will be relaxed significantly.

Loot System:
    Loot Council/EPGP
    Loot is handed out based on several factors including:
    Rank
    Performance
    Attendance
    Reliability
    but mostly what is going to directly benefit the raid as a whole above all else
    No favorites are played

Thanks for your time

A little about us
    Eternal Life is an Alliance guild on the US-Burning Blade realm. We are currently seeking skilled, consistent, experienced *and friendly!* raiders that are looking to push progression into whatever new raids are thrown at us!

Eternal Life has been around for a very long time, ranging all the way back to Kara. There have only been two Guild Leaders in all of that time, with the second one being the co-gm for all of the time prior. We've always been known for being the type of guild that gets stuff done, but still keeps the game fun and enjoyable. When working on progression, the atmosphere is kept serious. That being said, the rest of the time is generally very light, friendly, and full of jokes. Our guild has a lot of heart, and we are absolutely 100% loyal to our raiders.

We value good players, but value loyalty and consistency with attendance just as much. If you're a loyal person and willing to show up and work towards getting the job done, this is the guild for you.

We use a very easy to understand, custom DKP system in order to keep loot distribution as fair as we possibly can.

Schedule

Our progression raiding schedule is:

Monday: 7:45-11:00 EST
    Tuesday: 7:45-11:00 EST
    Thursday: 7:45-11:00 EST

Current Needs

We're currently looking for:

Healers:
    Disc Priest
    Holy Paladin

DPS:
    Moonkin Druid
    Warlock
    Mage
    Fury Warrior

But any exceptional players will be considered.

Progression

We may not be full of server first kills, but we do always stay within the top few alliance guilds on this server.

We are currently [4/6] in Heroic 25 man MSV, [6/6] in 25 man HoF, and [4/4] in 25 man Terrace.

We went [8/8] in Heroic 25 man Dragonsoul.

On to you..

If you feel you could contribute a lot to our guild and would be a good fit for us, we encourage you to apply. We are always looking for exceptional applicants, so even if your class is closed, don't be afraid to apply!

If you wish to speak with someone first, please feel free to contact me on my battletag (Killstrike#1614), or whisper anyone online and ask to speak with an officer and they will point you in the right direction.

For more information, or to fill out an application, you can find us at:

eternallife.guildomatic.com

Specifically looking for exceptional mage and hunter to fill out our last two core spots. Not sure if our raid times are acceptable for you though. 2/6 MV heroic, 6/6 HoF, 4/4 ToES. All progression earned in the last two weeks. If interested, I can be contacted in game at bottleLOL#1561

Guild recruitment spam:

Quote Originally Posted by Elbowzlol View Post
    Betrayer is a 10 man Alliance guild currently raiding on Crushridge. Our core stopped raiding in DS and recently reformed in the last month. While our progression may not look like much at the moment, keep in mind that all of our core has heroic experience. We've only been raiding this expansion for around 2 weeks and our 2/16(H) has been done with backup/non-full time raiders in our ranged slots. Our core is very experienced and dedicated but easy going. Once our ranks are filled out again we're easily going to be competitive in progression. We're currently looking for a few talented raiders interested in joining our group.

Seeking:

-Mage – Very High
    -Hunter – Very High
    -Shaman (damage) – High
    -Druid (damage) – High

We currently need two ranged dps to fill out our regular raid. Our preference is for a hunter and a mage, but any ranged dps will be considered. These are guaranteed full time spots.

Loot:

Loot has never been an issue for our raid. We want to make sure that the pieces go to the person that needs them most, and can make the best use of them. We're all friends, and we've never had problems with any loot whoring or loot drama. Officially, loot is distributed by way of a loot council, with rolls if several people want a piece and have equal need of it.

Schedule:

-Monday: 8-10:30 PST
    -Tuesday: 8-10:30 PST
    -Wednesday: 7:30-10:30 PST
    -Thursday: 8-12:00 PST

We're a mix of east coast and west coast raiders, our schedule is a compromise between the two to fit in the most raiding we can in a week.

Leadership:

-Guild Leader: Sera
    -Raid Leader: Beasterbunny, Hikamiro

-Our webpage/application is still under construction.
    -US-Crushridge contact Sera, Beasterbunny or Hikamiro ingame. Or, contact me on realid: bottleLOL#1561

DO YOU EVEN LIFT (US-Magtheridon) is a progression raiding guild. The guild was originally only a 10-man guild, but was expanded to a 25-man roster about 2 months in MOP. The core of our current roster is made up of former hardcore raiders. We are currently looking for experienced, capable and, ideally, relatively well geared players to fill gaps in our roster.

In a few weeks of 25-man raiding, we managed to achieve as much or more progression than many guilds that have been together since the outset of the expansion. We have done this on a non-hardcore raid schedule by staying focused, being prepared and working as a team.

Progression:

25 Man Progression
    Tier 14 – (as of Jan 18th 2013)
    Mogu’shan Vaults – 5/6 HM
    Heart of Fear – 2/6H
    TotES – 4/4

Raiding Schedule:

Tuesday: 8:30 – 11:30 EST
    Thursday: 8:30 – 11:30 EST
    Sunday: 8:30 – 11:30 EST

(Note: We will sometimes go 30 min over in order to finish a particular encounter or instance.)

Current Recruitment Needs:

Paladin - Open
    Warrior - Open
    Death Knight - CLOSED
    Shaman - Open
    Hunter - Open
    Druid - Balance/Restoration
    Rogue - Open
    Priest - Open
    Mage - Open
    Warlock - Open
    Monk - Open

However, we are always open to recruiting/accommodating capable players of any class/spec. We believe that teamwork and raid chemistry are more valuable than class composition, so we do not limit our recruitment to any particular class or group of classes. Moreover, we want to avoid recruiting people as benchwarmers – this means that if you can pull your weight and fill one of our roster needs, you will not be sat for encounters.

Expectations:

1.) Most of us are experienced raiders. While we are willing to help recruits, discuss theory crafting, and go over tips and tricks, we don’t expect to have to teach you how to spec, gear and play your class.
    2.) We raid less time per week than many progression-oriented guilds. As such, we expect you to come entirely prepared to raids, give us 100%, and not waste anyone’s time.
    3.) As a member, you are expected to consistently (+95% of the time) show up for raid.
    4.) Understand how progression content works (i.e. dying repeatedly and not losing focus or rage-quitting).
    5.) Know how to take criticism – If you mess up, you will be told so and expected not to do it again.

Why Raid with Us:

Simply put – it is a great time. We are drama and clique free, and raid-spots and loot are allocated entirely on the basis of merit.

How to Apply:

If you are interested in joining the guild or have questions please contact me at Shiena#1364 in game.