Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Y'shaarj and Sha of Pride soundfiles

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lu9b7XxTHvI -Sha of Pride
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sc28m6IsHYQ -Y'shaarj

All credit goes to drwuky for uploading these.

Love the Y'shaarj voice.

"I can taste the essence of your soul, it is sweet" is my favorite.

Not totally sure, but didn't we listen to those already a month or 2 ago?
    EU ~ Outland

Behind her rifle, in that tree you just passed.
    lmao blame your companions, that one was unworthy of your group. LOL I love the Sha of Pride
    If it's not an elf, leave it on the shelf.

Seems a lot of players suffer from pride :P

Brilliant Sha of Pride voice, looking forward to SoO!

Behind her rifle, in that tree you just passed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Frozenbeef View Post
    Seems a lot of players suffer from pride :P
    Im surprised there wasn't something about the healer being unworthy Lol
    If it's not an elf, leave it on the shelf.

Awesome Sha of Pride!

Mechagnome
    So I assume Ny'alotha is canon then.
    Uldreth <Group Therapy> - Ravencrest EU
    World 141th in 25 man category, 2 days/week, recruiting exceptional players for MoP.

Herald of the Titans UnifiedDivide's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Uldreth View Post
    So I assume Ny'alotha is canon then.
    Well, he's (it?) not the only Old God to mention it. Specifically "resting" there.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dezerte View Post
    Threatening an atheist with hell is like threatening a Christian with Mordor.

Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    Well, he's (it?) not the only Old God to mention it. Specifically "resting" there.

As I remember, it was mentioned only by the Puzzlebox of Yogg-Saron before. Sure, it wasn't "just a random source", but it wasn't really anything super-canonical. Now that an Old God mentions it too, it's pretty much confirmed. If that's worth mentioning.
    Quote Originally Posted by leaks View Post
    Well it's good to see the keyboard activists in full effect. Doing the laziest, most asinine thing they could think of off the top of their heads and calling it justice while making no difference.
    Quote Originally Posted by C9H20
    Blizzard effectively wants to have its cake and eat it too by pretending to have this groundbreaking war in a faction capital while at the same time being completely unwilling to portray logical consequences of such an event.

Herald of the Titans UnifiedDivide's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    As I remember, it was mentioned only by the Puzzlebox of Yogg-Saron before. Sure, it wasn't "just a random source", but it wasn't really anything super-canonical. Now that an Old God mentions it too, it's pretty much confirmed. If that's worth mentioning.
    That's what I mean, there are now 2 Old Gods that have mentioned it. It might not be a place on Azeroth or in the same dimension or something but for two of them to mention the Sleeping City... /shrug
    Quote Originally Posted by Dezerte View Post
    Threatening an atheist with hell is like threatening a Christian with Mordor.

That's what I mean, there are now 2 Old Gods that have mentioned it. It might not be a place on Azeroth or in the same dimension or something but for two of them to mention the Sleeping City... /shrug

I think Ny'alotha is pretty much Nazjatar, corrupted. Would be sweet if the corruption of the Emerald Nightmare seeped into it and made it nightmarish. That Ny'alotha might be Nazjatar is just my speculation though.

Well, not exclusively mine. I don't take any credit for the idea behind it. xP
    Well it's good to see the keyboard activists in full effect. Doing the laziest, most asinine thing they could think of off the top of their heads and calling it justice while making no difference.
    Blizzard effectively wants to have its cake and eat it too by pretending to have this groundbreaking war in a faction capital while at the same time being completely unwilling to portray logical consequences of such an event.

Mechagnome
    Aye but we cannot know if the Puzzle Box is canon or not. It might be foreshadowing, or just a friendly nod to Lovecraft's R'lyeh. Hearing it from an actual Old God in an actual encounter kinda confirms it as canon, that's what I meant.
    Uldreth <Group Therapy> - Ravencrest EU
    World 141th in 25 man category, 2 days/week, recruiting exceptional players for MoP.

Is this Y'shaarj voice from Xal'atoh, Desecrated Image of Gorehowl? Like Ashbringer whispers?

Quote Originally Posted by Eazy View Post
    Is this Y'shaarj voice from Xal'atoh, Desecrated Image of Gorehowl? Like Ashbringer whispers?

I hope. I love the kind of weapons/items that whisper you. It adds depth to me, even if a little!

I mean.. a weapon that makes an Old God whisper you. Bad-ass, anyone?

Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    I hope. I love the kind of weapons/items that whisper you. It adds depth to me, even if a little!
    I mean.. a weapon that makes an Old God whisper you. Bad-ass, anyone?
    I totally agree, I'm even considering now leveling my warrior to lvl 90 and getting this axe just for the whispers.

love the sha of pride, he blames them for you.

y'shaarj his voice is really fitting, loving it

Looks like Sha of pride is the embodiment of raiders.

damn, didnt know im sha of pride