Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Speculation: New Blizzcon Pet?

Traditionally the Blizzcon pet has been a murloc. I personally think it'll be an infested Murloc, to go with Heart of the Swarm.

AKA:

MURGLING

| PM Signature Requests: Closed | My Work | Signature Tutorial |

Idk, maybe something to do with their next IP? Its hard for me to think that they'll do something for SC2 when HotS comes out in a month, and blizzcon is generally 2nd half of the year. Never know though could be wrong in the end.

Why not a mount?
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

Quote Originally Posted by Eruionmel View Post
    Traditionally the Blizzcon pet has been a murloc. I personally think it'll be an infested Murloc, to go with Heart of the Swarm.

AKA:

MURGLING
    VERY doubtful that it will be SC2: Heart of the Swarm related... Blizzcon is held usually between August and October - HotS will be released on March 12th. That's almost a half a year between the nearest possible date... the expansion will be old news by then and not worth promoting.

However, they really don't have anything being released for this holiday year (that we know of, at least...). I've got a sneaky suspicion it will be another Diablo-based related pet, just to try to encourage players back to that game.

EDIT: Or possibly a Murloc dressed up as Garrosh Hellscream. I'd imagine the final patch of Pandaria would be around that particular timeframe.

Or they could surprise us with a new expansion for release THIS YEAR. :P But I'd highly doubt it - not to mention I don't want FULL expansions rushed out so fast. If it was half-sized content at half the price though? It would be more acceptable.
    Last edited by mvaliz; 2013-02-12 at 06:41 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by mvallas View Post
    possibly a Murloc dressed up as Garrosh Hellscream.
    Murrosh Hellgurgl
    12/10 would want.
    "Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." Except if you're playing legion xd
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyoken View Post
    The day I die I want the shaman class developers to lower me into my grave so they can let me down one last time.......

Blackwing Heroine BlackwingHecate's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Uncommon Premium
    VERY doubtful that it will be SC2: Heart of the Swarm related... Blizzcon is held usually between August and October - HotS will be released on March 12th. That's almost a half a year between the nearest possible date... the expansion will be old news by then and not worth promoting.

However, they really don't have anything being released for this holiday year (that we know of, at least...). I've got a sneaky suspicion it will be another Diablo-based related pet, just to try to encourage players back to that game.

EDIT: Or possibly a Murloc dressed up as Garrosh Hellscream. I'd imagine the final patch of Pandaria would be around that particular timeframe.

Or they could surprise us with a new expansion for release THIS YEAR. :P But I'd highly doubt it - not to mention I don't want FULL expansions rushed out so fast. If it was half-sized content at half the price though? It would be more acceptable.
    Define half-sized. Because you gave me the hilarious image of my Pandaren monk trying to fight a boss, but she can't because it only comes up to her waist.
    Nostalgia is the hollow remnants of memories long gone.

-Kaito Kumon (Kamen Rider Baron)

Quote Originally Posted by Razecog View Post
    Murrosh Hellgurgl
    12/10 would want.
    This would be hilarious, I cast my vote for Murrosh Hellgurg.

LOL, Hellgurgl is hillarious. I don't doubt that.

Quote Originally Posted by Razecog View Post
    Murrosh Hellgurgl
    12/10 would want.
    Oh yes, I want that one.

Wouldn't mind a sha themed murloc

Quote Originally Posted by The Glitch View Post
    Wouldn't mind a sha themed murloc
    Mursha? Shaloc?

Quote Originally Posted by Zaeed Massani View Post
    Mursha? Shaloc?
    Sha of Mrgrrlrl

15+ Year Old Account

AKA:

MURGLING
    That would be so fucking awesome... but ya, not going to happen.

I'm sure they'll have something "new" to announce, I mean they didn't do any Blizzcon last year, so I doubt they would make this one uneventful. Whatever it is that will constitute their big reveal of the show is what the pet will be modeled after imo. So ya, probably not Hos.

---------- Post added 2013-02-12 at 02:01 PM ----------

Mursha? Shaloc?
    This would awesome as well.

I just hope it's not fail pet, I want to make a super awesome murloc team and I'm missing one decent murloc.
    Facilis Descensus Averno

Murloc with Wings, horns and glaives

10+ Year Old Account
    EDIT: Or possibly a Murloc dressed up as Garrosh Hellscream.
    Best idea ever. I will not be satisfied until I see such a pet, and I have you to blame for it!

Although a Sha Murloc would be pretty awesome as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tya View Post
    As a warlock, allow me to be the first to say that I get tremendous amounts of joy from watching fear pathing take you to Africa.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drayarr View Post
    Twinking is like going back to school when you are 30, just to be smarter than the other kids.

Mursha? Shaloc?
    Basic Campfireloc.
    You heard it here first!

Blizzard All-Stars pet!!!

AKA:

MURGLING
    i may be wrong.. but havent almost all the murlocs been about UPCOMING games not games that have already come out? obviously not counting the original or the suit or the mount but murkablo, grunty, deathy. all were for games coming out AFTER blizzcon. may be wrong about grunty i never got him
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Hoof Hearted!!!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Perhaps a sha infested murloc. The Shaloc.
    when all else fails, read the STICKIES.

Quote Originally Posted by papaz View Post
    Blizzard All-Stars pet!!!
    that would actually look pretty cool since all the all stars models had that titany look. although i stand by my former post in another thread where i said a murloc dressed as a demon hunter would be awesome. or a murloc with no legs if its a naga expansion
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552