Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Sha of Happiness, obviously.

My favorite Blizzcon in-game item will always be the murloc suit.. it'll probably be another murloc pet.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Glitch View Post
    Sha of Mrgrrlrl!

(I do apologise for my really awful Photoshop skills)
    If they got up on stage and said "Patch 5.4 is not Siege of Orgrimmar. Instead you must first defeat the 7th Sha" I'd see that being the pet.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

10+ Year Old Account
    A Glyph for Priests where your Spirit Of Redemption looks like a Murloc.

Quote Originally Posted by Zaeed Massani View Post
    With the exception of Murky, the Blizzcon pets have been inspired by an upcoming game release so far (not counting the Tyrael pet since it technically wasn't from Blizzcon). My bet is that the upcoming one will be based on whichever game is set to release the soonest after Blizzcon this year.
    thatsw how i feel. so a starcraft pet wouldnt really make much sense unless they announce a new one.

so the most likely one would be a wow themed murloc and since the main two expansion ideas is burning legion or naga/old gods it would likely look like something thematically similar to whichever comes out.

unless they go with a blizzards all star themed one or a titan themed one but i dont think titans ready yet to be announced.
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Quote Originally Posted by Zaeed Massani View Post
    Mursha? Shaloc?
    Could see the sha of Happiness come into play with a reskinned Lil Rag
    "If you want to control people, if you want to feed them a pack of lies and dominate them, keep them ignorant. For me, literacy means freedom." - LaVar Burton.

Quote Originally Posted by moogogaipan View Post
    Could see the sha of Happiness come into play with a reskinned Lil Rag
    why reskin rag? why not just scale down a sha and edit the eyes a bit
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552