Poll: If you had the option to choose the Alpha worgen model, would you?

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    what i miss most is the hairstyles :/

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kayb View Post
    No. They're both terrible. They need to scrap this model and start from scratch imo.
    I agree with this person.

You know something's wrong when some people would prefer a terrible looking Alpha version over what was released.

The eye options were nice.

Between the two I would always pick the alpha, though I see some improvements that could be made even then.. I hate the one currently on live.
    Infectionate Pawsthorne Bubblesbee
    [A] [H]
    Nasturtium Fisticuffs Blesshu Sinnocence Ellipsis Hiddenfee Teddiursa

Deleted
    I don't like any of them.

15+ Year Old Account
    All of the original faces, so you can see the range of personalities she used to have available (thanks Sevreth!)

Sig by Isilrien

Quote Originally Posted by snuzzle View Post
    All of the original faces, so you can see the range of personalities she used to have available (thanks Sevreth!)
    What a range. (sarcasm)

Quote Originally Posted by Xeraxis View Post
    What a range. (sarcasm)
    Better than what we have now. Come to that, it's more variety than what the female Pandaren have, and that' a brand new model.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by 7seti View Post
    Better than what we have now. Come to that, it's more variety than what the female Pandaren have, and that' a brand new model.
    Basically. None of them are exactly happy or anything, but you can see some faces look shrewd versus predatory versus calmer and one is even slightly flirty. This is because the eyes are different from face to face. Some have thicker eyelashes, some have thick eyelids, some have no lashes. Some have wrinkles under the eyes. I knew someone would jump on it and say they don't see the differences, but let's face it, the beast races have never had a great range, but this was a great start and it's much better than what we have (ie, all the same eyes, same lashes, just slightly different shades of muddy blue-green-yellow).

Sig by Isilrien

10+ Year Old Account
    Basically. None of them are exactly happy or anything, but you can see some faces look shrewd versus predatory versus calmer and one is even slightly flirty. This is because the eyes are different from face to face. Some have thicker eyelashes, some have thick eyelids, some have no lashes. Some have wrinkles under the eyes. I knew someone would jump on it and say they don't see the differences, but let's face it, the beast races have never had a great range, but this was a great start and it's much better than what we have (ie, all the same eyes, same lashes, just slightly different shades of muddy blue-green-yellow).
    I love how intense and focused the first blue one and several of the yellow ones are.

A rather stark contrast to our current <.> model.

10+ Year Old Account
    i like the current live model.

/just saying
    Hi

i rather stick with the ones we have now.

if they add alpha females then male alpha worgens would be added. no thank you

10+ Year Old Account
    Add both tbh, more customisation is always good and is something WoW lacks in terms of character appearance.

10+ Year Old Account
    Indeed I would. I do not dislike the current face, but for the kind of female worgen I'd want to make, I'd rather have the alpha version.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tya View Post
    As a warlock, allow me to be the first to say that I get tremendous amounts of joy from watching fear pathing take you to Africa.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drayarr View Post
    Twinking is like going back to school when you are 30, just to be smarter than the other kids.

Absolutely yes, alpha is an angry wolf, live is an irritated chihuahua.

I thought everyone complained about how bad the alpha version was so they changed it.......

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Edds View Post
    i rather stick with the ones we have now.

if they add alpha females then male alpha worgens would be added. no thank you
    And precisely what would that hurt?

We're asking for the option to choose alpha models, not for them to replace the live ones.
    Quote Originally Posted by Biggles Worth View Post
    I thought everyone complained about how bad the alpha version was so they changed it.......
    A vocal minority complained that the alpha was too cute; too pretty to be a feral beast.

So now we have a derpy chihuahua that still doesn't look feral.

10+ Year Old Account
    Both look bad if you ask me however the alpha model looks better imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Thorkir View Post
    A vocal minority complained that the alpha was too cute; too pretty to be a feral beast.

So now we have a derpy chihuahua that still doesn't look feral.
    And now we have a vocal minority complaining about the current model. I really don't see how you expect Blizzard to appease everyone. That is unless you want every race to have two different models, I mean why should Worgen be any different.

---------- Post added 2013-02-14 at 02:08 AM ----------

You're right it's amazing how much personality can be conveyed by just changing her eye color or going a few weeks and not trimming her eye brows. In case you didn't catch on that was sarcasm as well.
    Last edited by Xeraxis; 2013-02-14 at 02:12 AM.

Did the other thread die? Any how yes probably still can't get me to roll a worgen tho.

Don't care for either of them honestly.
    Slaying 8bit dragons with 6 pixel long swords since 1987.