Heroic Tsu-long 25m are we lacking dps or healing?

Our best try we hit enrage on 15%. It feels tho as we sould get a kill when we dont have random deaths or fucked up sun beams. But I somewhat feel we shouldnt be this far behind the enrage.
    Logs from our best try: http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-7czjfk5ziu8ktckr/dashboard/?s=4331&e=4840

Are we lacking dps or do our healers need to learn how to maximize the usage of sunbeam? We get tsulong to about 70% on first night phase with bl and come out at around 50% ish after first day phase. Any tips or tricks one should know about? Not interested in exploits or hotfixed setbonuses

Deleted
    Just had a quick look at my 25mans kill vid and the percentages looked roughly like this.

71% going into first day phase, 45% coming out of day phase, 24% going into final day phase, 100% 15 seconds before enraged night phase.

I don't have time to sift through your logs but the above timings should tell you roughly where your missing damage/healing is from.

EDIT: Small healer trick was have them all stand by lei shi stairs while the rest of the raid pulls the boss from the entrance stairs, the raid will get BL but the healers won't, meaning you can BL your healers in the first day phase.
    Last edited by mmocee72ac48eb; 2013-02-25 at 01:23 AM.

You need to do a lot more healing. You have 3 holy priests so I assume you are rotating GS for the first 3 breaths.

Why isn't the monk healer getting the light of day? They are the best for it.
    Last edited by Dorfie; 2013-02-25 at 01:26 AM.

Its kinda what I felt aswell. Not blaming our healers but more our tactics. Would it be best to only Let our monk get the buff or maybe One of our hpriests if they would use t10 2-set?

Quote Originally Posted by amonir View Post
    Its kinda what I felt aswell. Not blaming our healers but more our tactics. Would it be best to only Let our monk get the buff or maybe One of our hpriests if they would use t10 2-set?
    Have the monk get them. Might take him a bit to get used to it but their output is insane. With only the monk we were hitting the healing benchmark goals.

Will try that next raid and prob having our priests usling t10 2-set aswell. Thank you for the feedback guize

Healing. I wrote what the should be below. They are all with respect to the boss's health when he is hostile to make it easy to understand (so 100%->0%)

End of Night 1: Boss at 75% or less.

Start of Night 2: Boss at 46% or less.

End of Night 2: Boss at 25% or less. But honestly, you can easily do 20%.

1) Aim for killing the boss at the end of Day 2, not at the start of Night 3 in the enrage.
    2) Remember Day 2 is different than Day 1. You don't need to kill the 3rd Big Add. You should have your melee help clean up adds coming in while your hybrids heal the last five percent or so with your main spec healers.

If you're getting to 70% during Night 1 and 50% during Day 1, I'd say its a Healing / Sunbeam problem. HOWEVER, there is an added wrinkle to this. If your DPS is letting adds through, then it's skewed. Any adds hitting is a catastrophe. It's NOT okay. The total amount that should ever hit is zero. It is not a kind of "I see them hitting, stop them guys!" kind of mechanic. It's all or nothing.

Furthermore DPS needs to be interrupting the adds during Day phases. It reduces damage Tsulong and the Raid takes and allows for healers to focus on boss more. DPS has 25 second CDs ont heir interrupts typically so they can't get ALL of the interupts. They can get SOME of them though. So tell them... get the first one. If they cant get the second, no big deal. But that's better then nothing.

Last month had a 18% wipe too and then "found" our 18% the next day. All it took was tighter interupts in Day phases and healers getting comfortable with sunbeam. Just be organized about it.

---------- Post added 2013-02-26 at 09:32 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by amonir View Post
    Will try that next raid and prob having our priests usling t10 2-set aswell. Thank you for the feedback guize
    This is unnecessary. Don't do it. Probably dangerous too. They lose a lot of stam and the unavoidable damage during day and night is no joke.

If anything, put your Monk and your pally on Tsulong and have them be the only ones to take the buff. Monks are super mobile so they can do it faster and have strong heals. Pallys can DG. Druids are probably better raid healing choies during Day phases anyway.