1. #1
    Old God Nerraw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    10,952

    New Battleground title incoming

    https://twitter.com/Rygarius/status/298513297139970050

    Fun title coming for Masters of the Battlegrounds added since Cataclysm.
    Any guess on what it could/should be?
    Quote Originally Posted by Erin View Post
    I only saw a few minutes of it but it looked slicker than a lubed up olympic swimmer fleeing from a shark.

  2. #2
    The Insane peggleftw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Kingston upon thames
    Posts
    15,700
    since cataclysm? does that include twin peaks and Gilneas? or does it mean the two new ones?
    Too cool for a signature

  3. #3
    Isn't it the Khan one on the PTR atm?
    http://ptr.wowhead.com/achievement=8052

  4. #4
    Please no epic long grind achivements then. Battlemaster should be the PvP grind, not another one.
    One reason for WoW decline I often hear is that its an old game and naturally people get bored with it. But TV is much older and people still watch that. Surely if a thing you once enjoyed keept staying fun, you would still use it?

  5. #5
    Mechagnome Alskonda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    544
    It was datamined a few patches ago. The title was called "Khan" and required master for all the remaining battlegrounds (Isle of Conquest, Battle for Gilneas, Twins Peak, Silvershard Mines and Temple of Kotmogu).

    I'm pretty sure the horde variation was a placeholder though.

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Alskonda View Post
    It was datamined a few patches ago. The title was called "Khan" and required master for all the remaining battlegrounds (Isle of Conquest, Battle for Gilneas, Twins Peak, Silvershard Mines and Temple of Kotmogu).

    I'm pretty sure the horde variation was a placeholder though.
    I was just going to say that. BTW this achi will be way worst than Battlemaster. The ToK/IoC are easy yes but twin peaks Cloud Nine is the worst achievment ever implented. Except u got very lucky you can forget about getting this title.

  7. #7
    Brewmaster slackjawsix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Tell me! where am i!
    Posts
    1,343
    Quote Originally Posted by Nightelfsb View Post
    Please no epic long grind achivements then. Battlemaster should be the PvP grind, not another one.
    yeah but ppl have been done with that since wotlk
    i live by one motto! "lolwut?"

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by rambominator View Post
    I was just going to say that. BTW this achi will be way worst than Battlemaster. The ToK/IoC are easy yes but twin peaks Cloud Nine is the worst achievment ever implented. Except u got very lucky you can forget about getting this title.
    1. Make premade
    2. Do Cloud Nine
    3. Done

  9. #9
    Old God Nerraw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    10,952
    Quote Originally Posted by zyx View Post
    Isn't it the Khan one on the PTR atm?
    http://ptr.wowhead.com/achievement=8052
    And so it would seem! Completely forgot about that one. Guess they finally put the requirements on it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Erin View Post
    I only saw a few minutes of it but it looked slicker than a lubed up olympic swimmer fleeing from a shark.

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by rambominator View Post
    I was just going to say that. BTW this achi will be way worst than Battlemaster. The ToK/IoC are easy yes but twin peaks Cloud Nine is the worst achievment ever implented. Except u got very lucky you can forget about getting this title.
    Don't know if it has been fixed, but if you afked out of the bg (by waiting, not typing), the count didn't reset. So it was easy to obtain with 2-3 BGs.

    Yes, I'm a bad person. Or not.

  11. #11
    the title is Khan, it's on the PTR for 5.2

  12. #12
    Moderator Nicola's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    4,706
    ugh, another tittle I likely won't use just because it looks stupid with my ign name... Unless I can manage to grab the name genghis...
    Oh well, looks like some paladin is going to lose his name.

  13. #13
    Please don't add any of the new BGs to Battlemaster. I'm literally just waiting to find that rare item in AV before I have it.

  14. #14
    Old God Nerraw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    10,952
    Quote Originally Posted by Yourcatdead View Post
    Please don't add any of the new BGs to Battlemaster. I'm literally just waiting to find that rare item in AV before I have it.
    Battlemaster will remain as is. It's a new title for the BGs added since Battlemaster.
    Quote Originally Posted by Erin View Post
    I only saw a few minutes of it but it looked slicker than a lubed up olympic swimmer fleeing from a shark.

  15. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by rambominator View Post
    I was just going to say that. BTW this achi will be way worst than Battlemaster. The ToK/IoC are easy yes but twin peaks Cloud Nine is the worst achievment ever implented. Except u got very lucky you can forget about getting this title.
    Except that Cloud Nine can be manipulated to be done over the course of multiple bgs. If it were fixed, it would indeed be very hard.

  16. #16
    Yey, a new title taht'll let me feel special for about a week or so until everyone else has it as well :3

  17. #17
    Moderator Nicola's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    4,706
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobzor View Post
    Yey, a new title taht'll let me feel special for about a week or so until everyone else has it as well :3
    It's a tittle you'll have to work hard for and spend a lot of time in. It's not another jenkins tittle

  18. #18
    Khan is the new title? It's as if the player was a centaur now...

  19. #19
    I do hope that this new title covers the newer battlegrounds - Gives me something else to work on too.

    I'm also hoping that they also fix this cloud nine bug that you speak of just to make this new title all the more rarer. I got the achieve legitimately (screenshot somewhere to prove it too) and whilst I'll agree that it was difficult, it's still doable. It was me on my UH DK with a paladin pocket healer... got the 9th flag in the last 30seconds. People need to stop being carebears and asking for everything to be super easy. Achievements like cloud 9 are meant to be difficult and I had a tonne of fun working towards it!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •