pvp balance problem

i believe the biggest downfall to mop pvp is the 1v1 factor. ive been playing since bc and never have i seen a more lobsided 1v1 factor. call it cc call it burst but im sure others can agree they have been sitting at a base or something and just came across someone and no matter what it seems you just cant win. maybe you outgear them even. but the amount of cds i think are the biggest concern for me. there are lots of specs/classes that are just o ur this spec then u lose or i lose. prime example warrior or dk vs spriest lock. sure u can win but mono a mono ur gonna lose they are immune chain stun to keep u from casting and the abilities to close gaps even if you open them have made for a melee advantage. but also on the other side being of the caster the amount of cc and burst if u can catch someone offguard or off cd has made it possible to almost global ppl with ease

---------- Post added 2013-02-12 at 03:14 AM ----------

imo blizz should stop adding cds and start adding just abilities some classes are boring bc thats all they conaist of others bc of the amount of abilities that are useless are boring i loved bc more bc of the options and also into early wrath than anything else. now there are no options its cast this til that alk the time

Deleted
    I'm not sure I follow you. First you mean that DKs and warriors kill off SP/Lock since they largely can avoid both classes main CC ie fear. I'm not sure BC had so many more if at all more options for any class than now. I use more spells on my lock, rogue, paladin, warrior than I did in TBC if I remember correctly.

Herald of the Titans Darksoldierr's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    The amount of cc and on cd burst is way too high, that isn't question.
    Time is on our side
    Brutal Gladiator Enhancement Shaman *rawr*