Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Best place to solo farm Black Prince rep?

I just finished my 6000 Valor but I need 8.5k more Black Prince Rep to get to the next part and I'm wondering where the best place to solo farm it is. I googled and searched around a bit but the 5 places I tried had all been hotfixed and didn't work at all.

it is ment to gain it while doing your daily crap shit quests.
    and not do it in 1 day.
    my hunter gained honored just by doing GL daily crap quests.
    i havent done much for the 5.1 quests due reroll on new server. have fun grinding!

Deleted
    I noticed that the mobs at the newest daily zone were quite good, in the "cities". Forgot what its all called but in the far south.

For hordes - clean att mobs in the ally castle/yard/beach w/e
    Allys - I havent tested this myself since i role as horde but killing everything around the horde camp ect should also be pretty good.

10+ Year Old Account
    I would recommend farming at the beach in krassarang, where horde and alliance NPC's are fighting each other. They re-spawn quickly and give something like 20rep each.

Farm it at your factions enemies base by slaying the normal mobs and kill any of the rare mobs you come across as they give ~450 rep each.

I did like 12k rep in 20 minutes in that mine quest hub in Krasarang, with the shieldwall dailies there. I'm pretty sure those mobs down there have been buffed, though.

What are you horde or alliance

If you are horde i would go for the beach where the horde and alliance are fighting there is so many alliance troops its insane

Quote Originally Posted by Glurp View Post
    I just finished my 6000 Valor but I need 8.5k more Black Prince Rep to get to the next part and I'm wondering where the best place to solo farm it is. I googled and searched around a bit but the 5 places I tried had all been hotfixed and didn't work at all.
    As others have said, I'm horde but assuming it works for Ally. In the Krasarang go to the beach where all the mobs are fighting (horde and alliance) and just kill them. They give 20 rep each, are typically low on health due to fighting the opposite faction and respawn virtually instantly. I got the 2k I needed in about 10-20 minutes.

Krasang beach is the best by far, even better is that the soldiers that rush into the battlefield (rather then just respawning in the middle) mostly get 1 shot by atillery, if you tag them whilst rushing in, they will die of atilery and give you rep+loot.

Farmed 11k black prince rep in 40min there on my lock (and had competition), by just spamming felflame on respawning reinforcements that ran onto the beach.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TylerN View Post
    I would recommend farming at the beach in krassarang, where horde and alliance NPC's are fighting each other. They re-spawn quickly and give something like 20rep each.

ya for the alliance side atleast, if u stand in the middle of the "war zone" closest to the ally base there are NPCs that run in at random, and then get blown up by cannon fire, if you tag those running mobs b4 the cannon fire hits them they run towards you, they still get hit and die, and you get the 22 rep. I did this last tuesday after getting my final sigil of power and got to honored this way, took less than an hour. Dunno if it works to get to revered or not.

Deleted
    Remember, also, that the mechanical elites give 40 rep as a baseline per kill.

10+ Year Old Account
    OMG, I was revered, before I got all 20 sigils... Maybe two weeks before, or something like that, and I didn't even farm it..

However, I have spent 4 or 5 weeks, only getting ~1100 of the 6k VP..
    All fations are exated, so no more dailies for me, and I burnt out on HC/LFR before I startd on the 6k gathering.. :-(
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/

Quote Originally Posted by TylerN View Post
    Not the best idea on high pop PvP server, there's always someone ganking there.

If you're horde I recommend to wait until there's other dailies than Ruins of Ogudei, then enter the area through mines (where you have to kill ally NPCs during those dailies) and just clear there. They respawn quite fast and it's less likely that you'll be found by allies.
    Quote Originally Posted by Archaeon View Post
    In tbc everyone wished they were playing vanilla. In cataclysm everyone will wish they were playing wotlk.
    ^------True story!!

Quote Originally Posted by Glurp View Post
    Seeing you are alliance, in the bottom of the Cave area, kill the reliquary blood elves.

---------- Post added 2013-02-12 at 01:56 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by FuxieDK View Post
    OMG, I was revered, before I got all 20 sigils... Maybe two weeks before, or something like that, and I didn't even farm it..

However, I have spent 4 or 5 weeks, only getting ~1100 of the 6k VP..
    All fations are exated, so no more dailies for me, and I burnt out on HC/LFR before I startd on the 6k gathering.. :-(
    After you get commendations and stuff you will end up being friendly with black prince upon hitting revered with Shieldwall...

Im revered rep with 555/6000 valor. Go figure. (God damn freaking sigils...)
    With Fire and Brimstone I light my path.
    With Pain and Shadow I smite my foes.
    With Demon and Fel I raise my armies.
    I AM WARLOCK, THE END OF YOU ALL.

Deleted
    Gunna try farming at the Karrasang Beach since I realised I wasnt honoured on my alt after thinking all I need for the first part was one sigil. You can imagine my disappointment when going to turn in both :P

Started a few weeks ago, got halfway through honored just from doing dailies.
    That said, if you really want to farm it, the battlezone in Krassarang does seem to be the best option. There's Horde and Alliance mobs galore there, giving you 20 (base) rep per kill. And they're so easy to kill.

Deleted
    There's some nice spawns at thunder isle where the npcs fight the stone mogus. Thats like 1hour 20k rep or something just dot / rag all of them and let the npcs do the rest

10+ Year Old Account
    Isle of Thunder. place gave my monk crazy rep as a panda.

The mobs in the center of the Isle of Thunder give good rep, between 20-40 a piece and respawn pretty quickly. I farmed that area and got pretty good rep.