Deleted

[TellMeWhen] Shadow Orbs - ActivationBorder on 3 stacks (DP GO!)

I made this for a in-game friend of mine. Thought I'd share it with you nice folks.

It shows the current stacks for Shadow Orbs in a condition icon, and the border glows on 3 stacks (Devouring Plague ready to blow!). It resets to opacity 0% when you revert to 0 stacks.

Code:
    ^1^T^SPoint^T ^Sy^F8901643268929890 ^f-46^Sx ^F-7142417079553079^f-45 ^Spoint^SBOTTOM ^SrelativePoint^SBOTTOM ^t^SEnabled^B ^SColumns^N1 ^SIcons^T ^N1^T ^SType^Sconditionicon ^SEvents^T ^N1^T ^SType^SAnimations ^SAnimation^SACTVTNGLOW ^SEvent^SOnCondition ^SInfinite^B ^SOnConditionConditions^T ^N1^T ^SType^SSHADOW_ORBS ^SLevel^N3 ^t^Sn^N1 ^t^t^N2^T ^SType^SAnimations ^SAnimation^SICONCLEAR ^SEvent^SOnCondition ^SOnConditionConditions^T ^N1^T ^SType^SSHADOW_ORBS ^SOperator^S< ^SLevel^N3 ^t^Sn^N1 ^t^t^Sn^N2 ^t^SSettingsPerView^T ^Sicon^T ^STextLayout^Sicon2 ^STexts^T ^N1^S[AltP("player",~`13)] ^t^t^t^SShowWhen^N3 ^SCustomTex^S95740 ^SUnAlpha^N0 ^SConditions^T ^N1^T ^SType^SSHADOW_ORBS ^SOperator^S> ^t^Sn^N1 ^t^SEnabled^B ^t^t^SName^SDevouring~`Plague ^t^N61225^S~`~| ^Sgroup^N1 ^^
    Cheers

Thank you for this.

I did add 2 other conditions. The first is just a change to the condition so it won't show until shadow orrbs >2 and the second was so that it wouldn't show until I was in combat.

how can you play without knowing how many orbs you have all the time is a riddle for me tbh. My entiry playstyle/rotation is based around my dot timers/orbs, so if suddenly got something popping up now i got 3 orbs i wouldnt be a dps gain becuase of wasting gcd all the time.