Hey everyone, moved back in December and have been without internet for a while, signing on the new house today and the local utility company should be able to have fiber installed to the house by end of next week (crosses fingers). With that said I am trying to figure out which MMO I want to start back up in with the main purpose of play being PvP. Currently considering either WoW or Rift. Both have their plus and minuses. So I am reaching out to the MMO-Champion Community and requesting everyones opinion. Currently have a 60 mage in Rift with now PvP gear and several 90's in WoW. WoW toons consist of Lock (xpac starter PvP gear, crafted and honor), Mage (xpac starter PvP gear, crafted and honor), Ret Pally (mostly Conq gear for first season of the xpac). I also have several 85+ toons which consist of elemental shaman and a Spriest.

If everyone could be so kind please let me know your opinion between the 2 mmo's and if your suggestion is WoW then which toon you would recommend. For PvP i typically just BG and world PvP when its avalible. I will occasionally run RBGS if I know someone running them or arenas; again if I know someone to play with. At this point comming back to WoW would probably be a fresh start as I don't know anyone currently playing.

I know people will say play what you like, which is honestly all of the above mentioned classes so your opinion on which class to focus on is appreciated. Please note I am not looking to reach any kind of high ranking, in the past i have consitently played from 1850-2K with people I knew in game (most were PvE centered players).

Thank You everyone who takes the time to respond your time is greatly appreciated!

TL;DR Looking to come back can't decide let me know what you think of the game in its current state and which classes are currently excelling in PvP.