Account wide titles (?)

i will copy paste: this is what i wrote at the blizzard suggestion section, and i wonder what are your thoughts on this and maybe any reasons you think it is like it is:

Hey! I want to make a suggestion about the account wide titles. For example, i dont understand why we can get Scarab Lord or realm first/high end pve titles account bound, but we cannot get PvP RBG titles account bound (like grand marshal). Difficulty cant be the factor here, so what is it? Some people take pride in showing off their PVE titles, but some (like me) rather use PvP titles. Also - Arena master and Battlemaster are account wide, But RBG titles arent. What is the reason behind this?ty
    High Warlord Dreyanlol - Stormscale EU

WHEREVER I WANT AINT NO ONE GONNA DO NOTHIN ABOUT IT IMMA T-REX
    The logic behind rated PvP rewards being tied to that character is that how it is earned is very different depending on the particular class/spec. How you earned Scarab lord probably didn't vary a whole lot based on whether you were a priest or a warrior (nor does it mean more or less from one class verses another), but how you earned Grand Marshal likely does. And to be fair, some PvE rewards -- like the challenge mode transmog set -- is tied to that character when it is similar circumstances.

Personally I don't really think it would be that big of a deal if they opened those rewards up to other characters, but that's their reasoning for it.
    AbathurSnuggles: Blizzard Alpha Videos

For Moderation Concerns, please contact a Global:
    TzivaDarsithisRaduxArleeSimcaElysiaZaelsino

Quote Originally Posted by Tziva View Post
    The logic behind rated PvP rewards being tied to that character is that how it is earned is very different depending on the particular class/spec. How you earned Scarab lord probably didn't vary a whole lot based on whether you were a priest or a warrior (nor does it mean more or less from one class verses another), but how you earned Grand Marshal likely does. And to be fair, some PvE rewards -- like the challenge mode transmog set -- is tied to that character when it is similar circumstances.

Personally I don't really think it would be that big of a deal if they opened those rewards up to other characters, but that's their reasoning for it.
    Okay, i get what you mean, but what is the difference between lets say world first title and a grand marshal title regarding to the class played? Its the same thing - you were needed in that particular group on that class. And realm first titles ARE account wide.

Also, speaking again from the class point of view: how can arena master be account wide then? I mean in 3v3 or 5v5 or even 2v2, your class matter way more than in RBG. And again, arena master is account wide.

Not to mention Justicar/Conqueror titles, wich are reputation rewards, which, to their "the exalted" or "Diplomat" counterparts require WAY more grinding and time to get, and yet they arent account wide in comparison to all other reputation titles.

I understand what you mean, but I dont see your point just.
    High Warlord Dreyanlol - Stormscale EU

WHEREVER I WANT AINT NO ONE GONNA DO NOTHIN ABOUT IT IMMA T-REX
    I'm not arguing in favour of it, I am just explaining Blizzard's position.

As I said, I personaly don't really think that the class-earned-on distinction is so important that those things need to be character unique.
    AbathurSnuggles: Blizzard Alpha Videos

For Moderation Concerns, please contact a Global:
    TzivaDarsithisRaduxArleeSimcaElysiaZaelsino