Thread: WoWDB Feedback

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ...
6
14
15
16
  1. #301
    Dreadlord Aliok's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Oregon, U.S.A.
    Posts
    750
    I would love to have a WoWDB search plug-in for my internet browser.
    Originally Posted by Daeleht (Blue Tracker)
    Post constructively
    or I'll press some different buttons next time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Banzhe View Post
    ...I buy an mmo-rpg I expect varying content with social interaction at the heart of it,
    not a twisted version of Diablo meets facebook!
    Perfect summations of my feelings on CRZ - why I want to like it but can't.
    ╠══ #NoFlyNoBuy Legion ══╣

  2. #302
    yes, probable that would do it.

  3. #303
    It almost never works - that's my first and major issue with this site. An item or a skill is posted? It will load forever, whereas for sites where Wowhead is used it loads instantaneously.

  4. #304
    not good with computers
    chaud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    8,989
    Quote Originally Posted by Aliok View Post
    I would love to have a WoWDB search plug-in for my internet browser.
    If you have Firefox, there is a way to add it on http://www.mmo-champion.com/content/634-Blizzcon-2013


  5. #305
    Epic! Alayea's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Oregon, U.S.A.
    Posts
    1,655
    Quote Originally Posted by Alassiel View Post
    It almost never works - that's my first and major issue with this site. An item or a skill is posted? It will load forever, whereas for sites where Wowhead is used it loads instantaneously.
    It's the other way around for me. WoWDB does fairly well, but for Wowhead I see "Loading" quite often.
    Alayea - Enhance/Resto (Main) Lithala - BM/Surv Gekkani - Disc/Shadow
    Mathrie - Fury/Prot Mayae - Resto/Bal Elita - Frost/Blood
    Chrystie - Frost/Fire Draika - Combat Ioreth - Ret/Prot
    Vexbolt - Demo/Destro Yin - WW/MW
    #NoFlyNoSub #NoFlyNoLegion

  6. #306
    The Patient Fearodh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Hamburg City
    Posts
    262
    I generally do like WowDB. But your female Belf Modelviewer should see the surgeon.


  7. #307
    Dreadlord Aliok's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Oregon, U.S.A.
    Posts
    750
    For the love of goodness, please fix the wowdb profile button in the top corner of the website. It's been broken for like a year.
    Originally Posted by Daeleht (Blue Tracker)
    Post constructively
    or I'll press some different buttons next time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Banzhe View Post
    ...I buy an mmo-rpg I expect varying content with social interaction at the heart of it,
    not a twisted version of Diablo meets facebook!
    Perfect summations of my feelings on CRZ - why I want to like it but can't.
    ╠══ #NoFlyNoBuy Legion ══╣

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •