Can anyone help me!!?

Any MMORPG that you can recommend to me? my PC specs cannot handle games like Tera or GW2 so please dont recommend those to me. Been playing some games that doesnt require that high specs like Cabal Online, Knight Online and 9Dragons. I'm not a really hardcore gamer so I'm not really picky so feel free to recommend games as much as you can and I'll be checking on them.

Anyways while waiting for those, I'm kinda thinking of some Storyline for my entry to Cabal's Valentines day comic strip event. Can anyone help me on that too?

Deleted
    I'd recommend Farmville. It has loads and loads of players and you can play it on very low powered computers!

Stood in the Fire Static Transit's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    There's several F2P mmos out there that are not very taxing on a computer. Some are DC Universe Online (played it for a bit, it was fun), anything by aeriagames, Ragnarok Online, etc. Try browsing stuff at OnRPG.com (they have a big list of MMOs that you can filter by genre, payment, type of game).

10+ Year Old Account
    Moved to Video Games Discussion

Deleted
    DDO (Dungeons and Dragons Online) and STO (Star Trek Online) are both not extremely taxing on low end PCs, and fairly fun if you're into their particular styles. I am not familiar with any of the games you listed, so I'm afraid I can't do more than recommend you have a look around the intertubes and see if they're up your alley.

10+ Year Old Account
    Aion don't take to much, so you may be able to play it in the lowest resolution

10+ Year Old Account
    Where ever I want, working remote is awesome.
    Quote Originally Posted by yesty375 View Post
    Any MMORPG that you can recommend to me? my PC specs cannot handle games like Tera or GW2 so please dont recommend those to me.
    Next time you may want to list your PC's specs so we can better judge what you can and can not play.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by maxilian View Post
    Aion don't take to much, so you may be able to play it in the lowest resolution
    Are you sure about that? On an average computer the game is pretty taxing.

I would look at any of the last generation of popular MMOs that still have enough sub base to be fun, rather than P2win stuff personally.

LOTR MMO is now F2P I think freemium type model
    FF11 online - old now but people still play it
    Age of Conan

All of those 3 still have fan bases and active players, and were considered to be decent MMOs.

I'll recommend some old games like Cabal online for you, it will run perfectly on your computer. It will not take much.

Also try out some Tantra and MU, both of them can run on your computer.

10+ Year Old Account