5.2 PTR, SW:I vs FDCL

So, i've recently played around on the PTR.

both talents to me seem somewhat similar,

with FDCL, i seem to do around 74k dps, on a single target to 10mil damage.
    with PW:I i seem to do an average of 68k dps on a single target to 10mil damage.

with FDCL on a two-target fight, i seem to do an average of 86k dps, to 15mil damage.
    with PW:I on a two-target fight, i seem to do an average of 83k dps, to 15mil damage.

with FDCL on a three-target fight, i seem to do an average of 103k dps, to 20mil damage.
    with PW:I on a three-target fight, i seem to do an average of 103k dps, to 20mil damage.

so it seems PW:I scales with more targets to multi-dot; but i still wouldnt be comfortable to choose SW:I over FDCL for really any fight, because if you have to move through PW:I, your dps will just drop.

I don't know when PW:I is supposably going to be chosen, unless for a short duration burst; with no movement, such as spine of deathwing.

my tests for non-movement burst; in these two scenarios, i use start both with three orbs and have 2 FDCL procs when starting the burst; the burst lasts for 40seconds.

FDCL: 85k dps FDCL with no pre-procs: 80k dps
    SW:I: 75k dps
    mindbender: 75k dps

note: this isnt with shadowfiend

from those tests; to me, SW:I just seems to be inferior to FDCL in every aspect

please share your thoughts, and your own tests if you have them!

I supose this is with Divine insight aswell?

SW:I will drop far behind if you play with Twist of Faith on dummies, if you are good at timing your DP with twist on actuall fights you might be able to keep up but adding yet another variable to the succes of SW:I would be to streach it to a world of purple fluffly clouds and pink elephants imo.
    Last edited by eErike; 2013-02-13 at 12:09 AM.

yes, this is with divine insight.

I probably don't have time to go and log it; especially in the next couple of days.