Thread: Elvui Problem

Deleted

Elvui Problem

Hi, when I enable elvui on my mage for some reason the action bar doesnt change, its still the default blizzard one, does anyone know how to change this?
    Last edited by mmoc4220d8ee9a; 2014-10-22 at 08:33 PM.

Have you tried copying the profile directly from a working toon under ElvUI's profiles tab? Also make sure you're loading all addons on the login screen.

Quote Originally Posted by Tune View Post
    Hi, when I enable elvui on my mage for some reason the action bar doesnt change, its still the default blizzard one, does anyone know how to change this?

It's fine on my rogue and hunter but on my mage its the default blizz action bar btu everything else has changed. I've tried changing profile and even resetting everything, but still the problem is tehre..
    So when you use /ec to bring up gui, and you click expand on action bars, if you click "enable" on the action bar it does nothing? And if you DISABLE is still nothing? Also can't remember exactly there is a place to change the skin... so that it overrides blizzards bar, maybe for some reason it't not changing on your mage... it does seem odd, I have 3 toons all of them are perfect.. I would try (just for kicks) remove the add-on interfaces folder (move it to another place completely) start wow. Then ONLY copy the elvui Add-on and restart WoW with your mage FIRST and see if it get's replaced.. I think there is leftover stuff in your add-ons folder that is causing it to manifest itself like using spell timer for your mage that aren't enabled for other toons perhaps?