1.We're wiping on 10 man normal, Blade Lord Ta'yak.
2. Our raid generally consists of:
MT: Prot Paladin
OT: Either a Prot Pally or a Blood DK depending on who shows up
Heals: Resto Druid, Hpally (If they don't want my mage) or DiscPriest/RestoSham (If they DO want my mage.)
Arcane Mage (Switched out if I heal or not)
3. There's so many wipes right now we had a bunch of frustrated and angry people leaving early and almost rage-quitting last night.
4. If we make it past the first phase we usually die on the Frogger phase or to his berserk.
5. Many things. Our tanks sometimes get one-shot despite taunting at.. 2 stacks I think. Even if everyone is stacking during unseen strike we sometimes lose people. Frogger seems really hard for people to live through as well.
6. We've been trying to get our paladins to BoP anyone with the DoT to save some healer mana. (Despite the tanks saying they wanted to keep their personal CDs for that tier....) We have our resto druid use symbiosis on the shaman so she can run and tranq on the frogger phase. We've left a healer (not the druid) at the end to heal people that fail at frogger up and to heal up the people that run down the slipstream at 11%.
7. I have no idea how to share our logs with you but our guild name is Fates Call on the horde side of Borean Tundra US if that helps any? I don't think I can post link yet anyway.