10+ Year Old Account

Best warlock solo spec?

So guys, I just hit 90 on my lock, atm i'm destro / afflic, with afflic as my main dps spec for instances.

Problem is, Ive always been a soloer, but have no idea what the best spec would be to start soloing instances, i'm looking to solo as much as possible.

Any advice would be well appreciated

Thanks

Martyn

Demonology. Best solo spec EU
    Quote Originally Posted by vep View Post
    Are you really looking for logic in a game that sends you dragons via the mail service?...

I like destruction burst and aoe for soloing (with exception of Kael'thas which I farm using affliction). Anyway I hear that demo is good, but still I cannot manage to make myself play it (imo demo is boring).

Deleted
    all specs perform at lower levels, Demo due to AOE damage and Destro due to burst and healing, but Affliction has the niche ability of Soulburn:Health Funnel, meaning for bosses who obliterate you and your pet in a few hits, Affliction is the only choice.

I haven't done anything with destruction, but from my experience, affliction is the best for basic soloing. Soloing as demonology is also good, but you play a little more like a tank, killing lots of things at once, and it is strongest if you can kill lots of things quickly since killing blows can keep you in demon form permanently. The burst AoE of demonology is quite powerful. The carrion swarm interrupt can be very useful in some places, too. The dark apotheosis glyph can be handy if you want to be able to take a few hits.

For serious lock soloing you may wanna check out this thread.

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...ng-Old-Content

In terms of soloing ability it would be Affliction..> Destruction...............>Demonology