Thread: New member!

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account

Thumbs up New member!

Hello All,

I'm new here. Just wanted to drop by and say hi. I love WOW, and I love Tattoos. I actually design tattoos revolving around WoW (how fun!).

So yeah, that's why I'm here. To learn more, to contribute, and have a good time.

Mods - I see in the signature rules that I can edit my signature, but I don't see the option to edit my signature? Says permission denied, is that normal?

Thanks! Great to be here

Most customizable options are locked until you have 10 or 15 posts (different for different things).

If you have pictures of WoW tattoos you design then there is a thread for WoW art you might enjoy.

Best of luck and welcome.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

Welcome this is a great fansite if you love wow

As long as you don't spam every other post about your tattoo designing I am fine with it. Welcome.

Just to clarify, I don't mind tattoos. I just don't want to see posters turning posts into commercials.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ahoy (Waves)

Deleted
    Welcome and same here, pretty much new1

Welcome.

MMO-Champion only allows certain features to users once they've past a posting threshold. For example, you're unable to post any links until you reach 10 Posts, and I believe Avatars are 5 posts and Signatures are 15 Posts.