Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by rogueMatthias View Post
    Or a few confused Tuskar, wandering round the city with a map of Stormwind asking for directions.
    T.T I still wish they'd gone horde like it was originally implied.

*le sigh*

Though I dunno how well they'd do in Stormwind given how they apparently overheat outside of NR's climate.

Maybe they can get some magic doodads that let them survive outside the cold?
    Twas brillig

Well, they never showed any expansionism. They never showed any interest at all as to what was going on outside their little area. Basically they seem content to deal with their stuff and leave the rest of the world alone.

Add to that, they just went through a major upheaval. After a civil war they would have a lot of rebuilding to do.

So, for a race with little to no interest in the outside world and just recovering from a civil war, it would seem more odd to see them elsewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Skytotem View Post
    Maybe they can get some magic doodads that let them survive outside the cold?
    Last thing we need is Mr. Freeze expy with his blizzard of puns.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    I don't think anyone cares really. The whole theme of uldum was a mess. A race of cat mutants who are meant to be an ancient race of titan made guardians cursed with the curse of flesh.. and nothing else from it.
    They seemed a generic, boring race tbh. I would have so much more preferred if al'akir had made his presence known across the zone, as an elemental lord following deathwing, him appearing much like ragnaros did in hyjal, it would have been SO much better then indiana jones and the rejected thundercats.
    I agree

/10 char

Quote Originally Posted by Skytotem View Post
    Place was supposed to have some reliquary things too but that got cut in favor of Schnotzz.
    I forgot all about Schnotzz, they need to make a way to get Gobbles as a battle pet!

At the end of each expansion they should put some quests in to complete the storyline for each faction (available once you have exalted). Too often the 'end' of the storyline is just the assumption that you go off and kill a raid boss, which is woefully lacking when it comes to storytelling. I liked how the Golden Lotus dailies had a storyline and an actual conclusion quest where you finally fight the protagonist. The klaxxi was a bit ridiculous, you don't really get to see what happens with them after you kill the Empress (or at least what happens to the ones that weren't turned into shish kebabs).

It is apparent that many story lines are just abruptly dropped because the designers just lose interest.
    Most people would rather die than think, and most people do. -Bertrand Russell
    Before the camps, I regarded the existence of nationality as something that shouldn’t be noticed - nationality did not really exist, only humanity. But in the camps one learns: if you belong to a successful nation you are protected and you survive. If you are part of universal humanity - too bad for you -Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

Chen Stormstout and Lili travel to Uldum in Quest for Pandaria short story
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/game/lor...daria/part-1/1

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/game/lor...daria/part-3/1
    wraps up what happened with the Tol'vir, Ramkahen, and Neferset.
    lol beat me to it
    I give bad feedback all the time, I just dont rage or give them shit. Paying for content does not gives you the license to be an asshole.

Quote Originally Posted by Venant View Post
    I forgot all about Schnotzz, they need to make a way to get Gobbles as a battle pet!

At the end of each expansion they should put some quests in to complete the storyline for each faction (available once you have exalted). Too often the 'end' of the storyline is just the assumption that you go off and kill a raid boss, which is woefully lacking when it comes to storytelling. I liked how the Golden Lotus dailies had a storyline and an actual conclusion quest where you finally fight the protagonist. The klaxxi was a bit ridiculous, you don't really get to see what happens with them after you kill the Empress (or at least what happens to the ones that weren't turned into shish kebabs).

It is apparent that many story lines are just abruptly dropped because the designers just lose interest.
    They've pretty much admitted they don't care about story so much as 'rule of cool'
    Twas brillig