Crown of the Heaven QQ

So, I don't know if this is the right thread for this, but figured it was since it pertained to my hunter...well the only two classes ive ever really enjoyed in this game, are my lock which I played thru all of vanilla, then my hunter, which has been my main ever since BC dropped....now onto my point, Blizz hasn't released anything as far as the damage goes after we aquire the needed stacks or charges if you will, but lets hope it is worth it. To add, the spell caster one looks amazing, 30% extra haste=so much win! So, lets hope this one is the same!

Deleted
    Relax, they aren't going to create an overpowered gem for all casters and make the melee/Hunter one worthless.

Quote Originally Posted by Bovan View Post
    Relax, they aren't going to create an overpowered gem for all casters and make the melee/Hunter one worthless.
    is true that the legendary meta for casters is 30% spell haste but we dont now how many ICD and duration have the effect, our meta is a typical stack charges with damage.

Well, they might -- but then they'd still be balancing largely around that difference.

My major complaint is that the DPS gems are crit instead of Str/Agi/Int. It only saves one item ID, and also makes the value of the meta fluctuate pretty widely depending on how valuable crit is. The loss of the 3% extra damage on crit also devalues this extra crit somewhat, and means that the damage proc will have to either happen very often or hit pretty hard to make up for the loss of value to crit and the loss of primary stats.

My other major complaint is that this seems really bloody boring. Ho-hum, a damage proc.

The other main thing (for me at least) is what kind of dmg does this proc do. If it's nature, will it be influenced by survival's mastery? Not that we know how much dmg it does with each proc, but if it hits hard, and harder in survival, I'm guessing a lot of ppl changing to survival.

cause they never make caster OP in this game... oh wait..