Poll: What men body types do you like the most?

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    That's not really slim, it's more like fit, well, maybe both but definitely more fit.
    Not really. I sit on my ass most of the time, always eat, and my body is roughly the same as his; appearance wise. High metabolism=]

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Inahu View Post
    Skinny, slim, fit, average and chubby. Chubby, though, has to be a cute, comfy chubby - totally not like lardass in the picture OP found.

Edit: Further clarification, if you have man boobs, you're not chubby. You're fat. Lose some weight.
    Umm different people carry weight differently.

Fit and buffed for sure. I am so confused by people in this thread saying they find muscles unattractive O.o its basic biology.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rabian View Post
    Fit and buffed for sure. I am so confused by people in this thread saying they find muscles unattractive O.o its basic biology.
    Taste, I guess. Overly muscular isn't really natural (as in not obtained naturally either), and that's what I dislike. Maybe, as mentioned, it's because of the low fat % some of them aim for. That doesn't look good.

P.S. I realize that when I say natural, it could mean something else, but by natural I mean that they get it just by doing their daily job or w/e.
    Last edited by mmoc2f5285686e; 2013-02-16 at 12:04 PM.

3 5 and 6.
    Awkward because I looked at the women's thread, and I like to think that I prefer women, but seeing the half naked men got me... aroused O.O
    Updating my signature from my WoD characters.

Yikes.

Probably better than you, probably also a casual these days. Go on, keep being elitist.

Deleted
    I updated the chubby guy with a picture form thread since people didn't vote chubby because they didn't like the model lol.

As for idea of thread, it's which do you find hot. As such, which do you like most.