PVP is a complete Sh**tstorm. This is how I would change it.

I got back into the game over the holidays for a shot while since I had some time left over since the first day of MoP (I had my account locked) and what I found was nothing more than a complete shitstorm.

I know its nothing new but its all about balance at level 90, but it just gets worse at the higher levels. I mean the amount of CC, snares, slows, out there currently its quite impossible to do anything.

So I was PVPing on my Paladin. I got feared by a Priest, pop my trinket, got into another fear by a Lock, then stunned, feared again, stunned again by a Warrior, Deep Freezed by a mage and died.

This doesn't happen just once or twice. Its a constant thing. It has a lot to do with ever class having 2-3 stuns so even when one person has a stun on CD you have 3-4 others waiting to use theirs.

When levelling a warrior I was totally overwhelmed with the amount of spells and abilities the class has and some of them could totally be ignored or combined into one or adjusted as a passive bonus.

Its similar with Hunters and Locks.

The thing with WoW at its current state is that classes have so many abilities and spells, it becomes a hard task balancing all of them. Its also hard keeping track of most of them.

I think what WoW needs is a complete overhaul, not just talents but spells. We go through it every expansion but it doesn't serve any purpose. What we need is something along the lines of what Skyrim and Diablo have done so well to a certain extent and what TESO are doing. You should only have a limited number of keybinds and spells you can equip at any given time and have maybe 1-2 "big short" CDs. I like the combat style of LoL where you only have 3 abilities.

I think 7-8 is a good number. This was its the player's choice and decision whether to sacrifice damage for survivability or mobility or vice versa. I don't really think we need like 5-6 different DPS CDs .This way PVP battles wouldn't get over so quickly and it would truly mean more about skill than anything.

Most times right now in RBGs and in randoms its all about which class have their CDs up cause there are so many CDs to keep track off.

So you got killed 1v4 people atleast? And no way for 7-8 skills, play consoles if you want to have just couple buttons, maybe 20sh is okish number, some classes do have bit too many buttons maybe, with all the macros and stuff counted in.

----moved to general discussion-----

----please delete this thread------

15+ Year Old Account
    If you think it is a shit storm now just wait until next patch.....
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

10+ Year Old Account
    I agree cc is retarded. It was bad in cata, it's 10x worse now.

10+ Year Old Account
    If you like only having 3 abilities, then go play LoL. Or a Frost Death Knight. I don't think you realize how many subs they would lose if Blizz trimmed each spec down to 7 buttons; that's just an asinine request to even suggest.

Regarding CC, you make some good points. I'd like to see 3 DR categories: Stuns, Fears, and Incap's, with category immunity being reached at 3 applications of CC, with full duration resulting from the 1st application and 50% duration from the 2nd. That's about all I agree with in your OP, that CC should be toned down and made to follow more intuitive guidelines.
    Armories: Death Knight / Paladin
    Quote Originally Posted by Regennis View Post
    Stop dating strippers.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZRebellion View Post
    Kleinlax21 who is on your 'side' had no problem doing so.He also doesn't need to attack me in literally every sentence he types.

Quote Originally Posted by wynterlyn View Post
    So I was PVPing on my Paladin. I got feared by a Priest, pop my trinket, got into another fear by a Lock, then stunned, feared again, stunned again by a Warrior, Deep Freezed by a mage and died.

This doesn't happen just once or twice. Its a constant thing.
    Stop running head on into 1v4 situations

10+ Year Old Account
    There is already an open thread, by you, on this subject