Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    anything for lw to use harmonies on in 5.2?

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by Grim Reaper View Post
    How is the Royal Satchel market on your server?
    They go for less than 4k on my server currently... Which is insane.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    They go for less than 4k on my server currently... Which is insane.
    They go fro about 4k on my server too, what's so insane about it? I mean in a good sense or bad sense?

I make my Imperials silk for about 40g and with 4k for a bag you get about 300g per Imperial silk used, that's 250g profit. That's better then I generally do with Alchemy or something, so I'm fine with what I get. Making leg enchants with them is about the same profit, but a much more crowded market, so I stick with making bags.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by xskarma View Post
    They go fro about 4k on my server too, what's so insane about it? I mean in a good sense or bad sense?

I make my Imperials silk for about 40g and with 4k for a bag you get about 300g per Imperial silk used, that's 250g profit. That's better then I generally do with Alchemy or something, so I'm fine with what I get. Making leg enchants with them is about the same profit, but a much more crowded market, so I stick with making bags.
    Well since I could sell them for 8-10k for about a week ago, then "insane" as in baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

I just bought 2 royal satchels for 3 k each, on my low to low-med population realm, and this is insanely good

Does anyone know a good place to farm mote of harmony

Sure. Your own farm There's no good place to farm motes from what I discovered, although the Operation: Shieldwall mobs drop more motes than the average mob. Or maybe that's me being a little lucky with drops. Seriously though, the best way to get motes is to farm them. Literally.

Deleted
    Not enough drop at the moment in my opinion.