Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by wynterlyn View Post
    I got back into the game over the holidays for a shot while since I had some time left over since the first day of MoP (I had my account locked) and what I found was nothing more than a complete shitstorm.

I know its nothing new but its all about balance at level 90, but it just gets worse at the higher levels. I mean the amount of CC, snares, slows, out there currently its quite impossible to do anything.

So I was PVPing on my Paladin. I got feared by a Priest, pop my trinket
    Stopped reading there.

No, I'm kidding.

I agree that the amount of instant CC, silences etc. is way too much, but you can counter a lot with good team mates. Then again, healing is absurd as well, so it's hard to balance. But if you have to trinket the FIRST fear, then you're doing it waaay wrong.

Deleted
    You're mocking probably the only thing that is truly great at the moment, every class has a huge set of tools which is amazing. If I want to push 3 buttons I'll go play Tetris.

Just adding my 50 cents.
    For some reason, PvP was fun for me back in good old BC days (played actively with lock, rogue and priest). After BC, for some reasons (absurdly long fights; FOTM being always not my class, lol; and total prevaliation of an armored mail/plate classes over leather/cloth based ones just for a reason of a free extra mitigation) I passionately hate PvP. So, devs, would you please kindly reset game to its BC set of rules just for the sake of me having fun with endless lock fears, uber leet alterac aoe kills with my seed of corruption and stunlock kills for my rogue. Please, please, pretty pleease. Gief nau (or I quit, ofc).
    ps. Aside of being sarcastic, personally I think that Ret paladins must suffer all the possible ways. So, if Ret dislikes playing, game is quite fine for me.