Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

All things must come to an end...

What would you do in your final moments in WoW, before it shuts down for good? cough* STAR WARS GALAXIES cough*

(This is not a "WOW IS DYIEYIYnG" thread, don't act like it is.)

I would know it was a troll post because Blizzard would never close WoW while I was/am playing.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't really think they would. Not for so many years that I can't even imagine what I'd do at that point...if I even still played.

10+ Year Old Account
    Probably partake in fun and silly activities that involved Thrashin' Crashin' Robots, Elixir Of Giant Growth and Savory Deviate Delight.

Quote Originally Posted by DomesticViolence View Post
    Probably partake in fun and silly activities that involved Thrashin' Crashin' Robots, Elixir Of Giant Growth and Savory Deviate Delight.
    Go out in a blaze of glory like Leeroy Jenkins.

Epic dance party in the enemy faction's city.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd probably go to my favourite spot in WoW (Currently Dalaran, no idea what it would be by then) and just take one last look around and take in the atmosphere, the music, as much as I can while watching the server messages countdown the time to server shutdown.

Deleted
    Dalaran for sure.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Griffter View Post
    Epic dance party in the enemy faction's city.
    I love your videos.

10+ Year Old Account
    Why decide now? Where I put my main on the last night of WoW may not even be in the game yet.

Dalaran is good though.

Very good.

And eternal in its own way. I could be very happy knowing that Eschaton will live in Dalaran forever.
    "...money's most powerful ability is to allow bad people to continue doing bad things at the expense of those who don't have it."

Probably just spam trade with Thunderfury, Blessed Blade of the Windseeker and link in-game talents with ANAL attached to them....

Deleted
    I would delete all my characters, crying. *Air supply- All out of love plays in the background*

Mine would be to end where I started my long fishing/gaming journey - sitting on the Crystal Lake dock fishing into the lake catching silverfish, Bass and Catfish.

Quote Originally Posted by docterfreeze View Post
    What would you do in your final moments in WoW, before it shuts down for good? cough* STAR WARS GALAXIES cough*

(This is not a "WOW IS DYIEYIYnG" thread, don't act like it is.)

If WoW is shutting down for good, most of us won't be playing WoW then; otherwise it would not be shutting down.

If I were to be in WoW at the end, I'd probably visit some old places I used to like. Darkshore, Ashenvale, listening to Enchanted Forest.

Cry...cry a lot, while listening to dramatic music.

10+ Year Old Account
    Lie down - Try not to cry - Cry a lot..

After that I'd resort to certain WoW "servers" ;P

Quote Originally Posted by Torunscar View Post
    Probably just spam trade with Thunderfury, Blessed Blade of the Windseeker and link in-game talents with ANAL attached to them....
    The servers would all crash with people /yelling this in the capitols.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

Look, nerds. This is a valid question that's never been asked innocently. Didn't you sit in on the investor call? There was a flux of 400k subscribers. The game is over.

Plan how you spend your valor NOW.

Employ /all/ the hacks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tzzentch View Post
    honestly what happened in BC? it's like the 60's of WoW everything is in awful colours, shit doesn't make sense and i feel like i'm trippin bawls everytime i level an alt past 58...
    Shattarath is kinda pretty but outside is a technicolor nightmare that looks like someone tied horses to the contrast slider and fired a rifle

I'd probably get my best friend who I started playing this game with and we'd go back and re-create our first toons we leveled in unison in vanilla Brash-the Night Elf Druid and him, Tristum, the Night Elf hunter. I still remember the first time we ran across that cave full of imps, only to find out later that every cave in the gamewas the same layout lol, we were so amazed we just wandered around looking at stuff took us a few hours just to get to level 6.