Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Paladin of WoW because I can endure every pain that will inflict me.
    Cleric (healer) of Maestia because I studied a little medical stuffs on a catholic uni.
    Spoiler of Lineage because I liked to collect things that interests me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Rogue. Hide, use every cheap, dirty trick in the book, and go for the instant kill instead of a fight. Run like hell if things get messy.

15+ Year Old Account
    Strictly WoW classes would be Druid.

I love nature, I'm kind but strong and agile. Sadly I cannot transform in animals...

10+ Year Old Account
    Probably some kind of Paladin... In all those tests that are on the internet I always ended up as Paladin anyway.

And I think it really fits me, in the personality test I am INFP. The only thing that might go against is that most of the Paladin types of classes are highly religious and I am not. So I would rather go with Guardian from Guild Wars (They are said to be protectors serving no institution, working more for the beliefs of their races).

And for combat. Yeah I can imagine myself fighting in melee and occasionally casting spells and not the dirty ones.

Deleted
    Shaman gone rogue. I'm strongly spiritual, calm yet explosive, but I've been said to grin like I know the other persons dirtiest secrets, and I'll fight dirty if that's what it takes to win.

I'll take Hunter/Ranger. Cause i'm like an observer, standing on the distance.

Druid/Rogue

I am fairly hidden but i'm very adaptable

Quote Originally Posted by Zeror View Post
    I'll take Hunter/Ranger. Cause i'm like an observer, standing on the distance.
    Same answer with the same reason

i am a neutral evil cleric

mostly because i am neutral while being evil and i love playing cleric :3

A neutral evil villain does whatever he can get away with. he is out for herself, pure and simple. he sheds no tears for those he kills, whether for profit, sport, or convenience. he has no love of order and holds no illusion that following laws, traditions, or codes would make him, any better or more noble.

been playing neutral evil characters DnD characters since i was in primary school. i always get good loots :P
    Last edited by SloveenEfsei; 2013-02-17 at 03:09 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Probably a rogue. I don't care about honorable fights and crap, I just want to find the quickest way to your vital organs and be done with it. And if things get messy, I'll let some other paladin sap die with his honor. I'll be gone, enjoying some wine in a bar. I suppose I could also be a monk. I already am decent in martial arts. I could be a monk who specializes in quick killing attacks. I'm a pretty introverted person who likes to meditate and philosophize. I also don't like to instigate and argue, I only attack if provoked.
    Last edited by Loaf Lord; 2013-02-17 at 03:18 AM.

Rogue, I can stay out of trouble yet, I can be a jerk or helpful.

Do i attack with you(from stealth) or let you attack alone?
    You must become a Master Baiter if you want to want to master the One-eyed Fish of the Dark Caverns!

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't play WoW but I love psychical damage dealing classes, assasins/warriors style with a big sword.
    Slayer in Tera fit this perfectly.
    8700K (5GHz) - Z370 M5 - Mugen 5 - 16GB Tridentz 3200MHz - GTX 1070Ti Strix - NZXT S340E - Dell 24' 1440p (165Hz)

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    protection paladin for me, i've always felt like the protector of my family, even though i'm not religious, paladin suits me to the ground.

15+ Year Old Account
    Priest, I like to be in my own little bubble, and it's fun to have a "dark side" wuh oh.

warrior/assassin
    Tough. Quick. Will dish it out with deadly accuracy and dodge the incoming attacks, and if I can't dodge it, I'll eat it and counter.

I hope I can because the Warrior.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Paladin or Mage. Most likely Mage. Has a skill in something most people don't, also I'd LOVE to be a mage Paladin also cool though! Mage fits my personality the most though.

WHY YOU NO LIST DRUIDS?

But none of them suit me very well, I'd have to add the Iron Man class.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm mostly leaning towards Archer/unique classes like druids.