10+ Year Old Account

Lightbulb What changes would you like to see in the DK's home base?

Hi.

I think there should be some changes made to the Death Knights main floating base.

There doesn't seem much point to having an upstairs and downstairs these days.

How would you redesign this place, and what would you like to see?

Rune forging should be upstairs, I think.

In addition to training dummies, I think it would be cool if they still had those chained up misfits/rejects to duel at whatever level we want them to be.

Maybe we could duel the masters of each spec that are hanging out upstairs.

I think its fine layout wise, i'd love for the guards to be leveled up, Maybe add a dummy that we can use soul reaper on? Maybe rearrange them so we have a single target dummy and an aoe dummy?

I think an armory area with transmoggers, void storage and reforgers would be cool ( dk of course, not ethereal!)
    Last edited by Nangz; 2013-02-13 at 04:03 AM.

Lich kings dead body hanging as a training dummy... mmmmh
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghoulthaz
    Why are they deleting all the topics about this on the official forums?

thats censorship man, fucking unacceptable.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kujako View Post
    Its almost like it's a private forum with a set of rules people agreed to follow!

Deleted
    Every NPC kicked out and replaced with this guy:

They gotta give us a glyph for him too, a mandatory one.

I want death gate to work both ways so I don't have to hearth or get summoned back to a relevant area every time I want to respec or change runeforges.

Nothing honestly. It's two stories because it's a necropolis. Although death gate working like the Monk port would be amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by Mionelol View Post
    I'd love a portative runeforge or something though ;_;
    Yeah it's pretty annoying have to go back there all the time
    especially when you derp and hearth beforehand so your hearth is on cd

I don't' respec for anything anymore there really isn't a reason to even go to Acherus because weapon upgrades come maybe 1-3 times per tier. Going there maybe once every 2 months is just lame.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiira View Post
    I want death gate to work both ways so I don't have to hearth or get summoned back to a relevant area every time I want to respec or change runeforges.
    Yeah, this. Reforging during a raid is a total pain in the butt, that would mostly fix it.

Also, currently monks feel more heroic than death knights with all these quests, equipments, foods and other cool things they get from their hub. I'm not saying we should get more than them. I just feel it's sad to give that much to only one class while these are definitely very nice features.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nangz View Post
    I think its fine layout wise, i'd love for the guards to be leveled up, Maybe add a dummy that we can use soul reaper on? Maybe rearrange them so we have a single target dummy and an aoe dummy?

I think an armory area with transmoggers, void storage and reforgers would be cool ( dk of course, not ethereal!)
    This! I would however like the DK guards armour to change ;P That armour kind off ticks me off everytime I see it

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Brash View Post
    It's two stories because it's a necropolis.
    I understand why it's two story.
    Last edited by Bosen; 2013-02-13 at 11:19 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiira View Post
    I want this.

Also for there to be some better speech among the npcs. (unholy trainer still thinks blood plague dispels hots, Frost trainer still thinks we can use Hungering Cold). NPCs and a base setup in the Scarlet enclave would be classy.

I'd also like there to be class quests like the monks, combat training and so forth.
    Last edited by mmoc1dde548293; 2013-02-13 at 04:33 PM.

Either Death Gate be two ways, or give us a port to SW, or if even THAT is too much, give us a port to Icecrown base (Shadow Vault) so we can at least fly to Dalaran and port ourselves back SW.

I want that one armor vendor to sell the matching shoulders to the set he sells!

Deleted
    Pillar of frost without rune cost.
    DELETE AOTD and an overhaul DK DAMAGE BUFF.
    Razoric runes : débuff in cleave scénario.
    3 frost and 3 Unholy runes instead 2.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sombreblood View Post
    not sure if youre on the right thread,

anyway i would love to see a teleport back where i created a gate
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

Deleted
    A portal back....Seriously, it's annoying having to use my hearthstone each single time.

Either let the Death Gate allow you to port back to where you used it at, or add portals to Org/SW so we can go back after a runeforge or respec without having to hearth.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sombreblood View Post
    1. One Egg

2. Beat it.

Anyway, I think it'd also be cool to have the ability to still use the eye of acherus, there.
    Last edited by Bosen; 2013-02-15 at 06:45 PM.