1. #1

    Mist of Pandaria questing.

    Does anyone know if there are any plans in the near future to nerf the amount of required exp from level 85-90? Seems a little ridiculous at the moment and Blizzard said it themselves that this expansion hasn't been very alt friendly so far. I managed to level my alt from 80 to 85 in an extremely short time span. Got to Pandaria and my exp bar felt like it was barely moving at all. I know they nerfed both Wotlk and Cata levelling but I believe that was when the new expansions came out.

  2. #2
    Wow, just wow.

    So sick of people begging for nerfs. It's incredible there is no end to casualism and it's a slippery slope. I wanna write a whole page of insults, but I will move on.

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by killidan View Post
    Wow, just wow.

    So sick of people begging for nerfs. It's incredible there is no end to casualism and it's a slippery slope. I wanna write a whole page of insults, but I will move on.

    If you dislike hearing people complain, sharing their opinions, ideas, happiness and hate, I suggest you don't play a video game that has 9 million subscribers or just stay away from mmo champion.

  4. #4
    Moderator MoanaLisa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Pacific Northwest, USA
    Posts
    10,421
    I doubt if they will do much about anything involving XP for Pandaria less than six months in. Like Every. Single. Other. Expansion., they'll likely take it down a notch when the next expansion comes along.

    Near future? No.
    If you have anything to contribute to a thread topic, please do so. Discussing moderation or calling out specific people is against the rules and makes a post liable for an infraction. Please report problem posts. If anyone is unclear about the rules please read our FAQ. Thanks.

    It's a magical world, Hobbes, ol' buddy...let's go exploring!

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by dalliah1 View Post
    If you dislike hearing people complain, sharing their opinions, ideas, happiness and hate, I suggest you don't play a video game that has 9 million subscribers or just stay away from mmo champion.
    If you dislike hearing people complain about the terrible state of the game and other people's opinions, I suggest you don't respond to their posts or just stay away from mmo champion.

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by killidan View Post
    If you dislike hearing people complain about the terrible state of the game and other people's opinions, I suggest you don't respond to their posts or just stay away from mmo champion.
    You sound angry. Calm down.

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by killidan View Post
    Wow, just wow.

    So sick of people begging for nerfs. It's incredible there is no end to casualism and it's a slippery slope. I wanna write a whole page of insults, but I will move on.
    Pretty much every post you make on these forums is you whining about the game/community. Maybe you should reevaluate how you spend your time on the Internet.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •