Mist of Pandaria questing.

Does anyone know if there are any plans in the near future to nerf the amount of required exp from level 85-90? Seems a little ridiculous at the moment and Blizzard said it themselves that this expansion hasn't been very alt friendly so far. I managed to level my alt from 80 to 85 in an extremely short time span. Got to Pandaria and my exp bar felt like it was barely moving at all. I know they nerfed both Wotlk and Cata levelling but I believe that was when the new expansions came out.

Wow, just wow.

So sick of people begging for nerfs. It's incredible there is no end to casualism and it's a slippery slope. I wanna write a whole page of insults, but I will move on.

Quote Originally Posted by killidan View Post
    Wow, just wow.

So sick of people begging for nerfs. It's incredible there is no end to casualism and it's a slippery slope. I wanna write a whole page of insults, but I will move on.

If you dislike hearing people complain, sharing their opinions, ideas, happiness and hate, I suggest you don't play a video game that has 9 million subscribers or just stay away from mmo champion.

I doubt if they will do much about anything involving XP for Pandaria less than six months in. Like Every. Single. Other. Expansion., they'll likely take it down a notch when the next expansion comes along.

Near future? No.
    If you have anything to contribute to a thread topic, please do so. Discussing moderation or calling out specific people is against the rules and makes a post liable for an infraction. Please report problem posts. If anyone is unclear about the rules please read our FAQ. Thanks.

It's a magical world, Hobbes, ol' buddy...let's go exploring!

Quote Originally Posted by dalliah1 View Post
    If you dislike hearing people complain, sharing their opinions, ideas, happiness and hate, I suggest you don't play a video game that has 9 million subscribers or just stay away from mmo champion.
    If you dislike hearing people complain about the terrible state of the game and other people's opinions, I suggest you don't respond to their posts or just stay away from mmo champion.

If you dislike hearing people complain about the terrible state of the game and other people's opinions, I suggest you don't respond to their posts or just stay away from mmo champion.
    You sound angry. Calm down.

Wow, just wow.

Pretty much every post you make on these forums is you whining about the game/community. Maybe you should reevaluate how you spend your time on the Internet.