Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

Brazilian woman laced vagina with poison to kill husband

http://www.theweek.co.uk/crime/51287...#ixzz2KkmHH86g

'Cunning cunnilingus' ploy almost kills man after wife admits she put lethal toxin in her private parts

A BRAZILIAN woman has confessed to trying to kill her husband by putting poison in her vagina and urging him to have oral sex with her, a news agency claims.

The bizarre murder plot, dubbed "cunning cunnilingus" by one commentator, took place in the city of Sao de Jose Rio Preto.

The intended victim, a 43-year-old man who has not been named, says his wife tried to lure him into bed and encouraged him to perform oral sex on her. His suspicions were aroused when he noticed an unusual odour emanating from her private parts and, fearing she was unwell, took her to hospital, Brazil's Tvi24 reports. Medical tests revealed she had doused her vagina with enough of the unspecified toxin to kill both her husband and herself.

Confronted with the test results the woman reportedly confessed to her crime. It is believed she hatched the bizarre plot after asking her husband for a divorce, a request he now seems rather more likely to acquiesce to. Tvi24 says the woman has received medical treatment and sources claim her husband plans to sue her for attempted murder.

Vagina homicide is, needless to say, a highly unusual crime and a local police officer called Walter Coacino Junior has reportedly ordered "further investigation" due to the "nature" of the case. The woman may still face murder charges, he said.

The Jezebel website points out that "poisoning someone through your vagina is not that good of an idea" because "your vagina is fairly absorbent and shoving a bunch of poison in it will probably hurt you as much as it hurts the person you're trying to kill."

But Salon's Katie McDonough says the fact the man rushed his wife to hospital despite her death-by-vagina plotting suggests "chivalry is not dead". ·

15+ Year Old Account
    They don't mess around in Brazil.
    Take a break from politics once in awhile, it's good for you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wow, some people really are nuts aren't they?

Cant even trust the "lady parts" anymore?! Might as well end the world now...

Seriously though this is probably the craziest thing Ive heard about in a long time.

10+ Year Old Account
    Vagina homicide is, needless to say, a highly unusual crime and a local police officer called Walter Coacino Junior has reportedly ordered "further investigation" due to the "nature" of the case.
    Had to laugh at the name they gave it.
    Aye mate

Sounds like some kind of evil villain super power

Entire post all I could picture was the movie "Teeth"

The last quote is hilariously stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by Bergtau View Post
    The last quote is hilariously stupid.
    Only the last?

I would say that I can't believe this happened, but...

sex is not just for fun.

Well, you dont hear something like this every day. This is gonna be one of those stories for the ages.
    ||i5 3570k @ 4.4GHz||H100 push/pull||AsRock Z77 Extreme4||16Gb G.Skill Ripjaws 1600MHz||Gigabyte Windforce GTX 970|| Coolermaster Storm Trooper||Corsair TX850 Enthusiast Series||Samsung 840 Pro 128gb(boot drive)||1TB WD HDD, 2x 3TB WD HDD, 2TB WD HDD||

Bdk Nagrand / Astae Nagrand
    Pokemon X FC: 4656-7679-2545/Trainer Name: Keno

15+ Year Old Account
    That was super.

10+ Year Old Account
    Confronted with the test results the woman reportedly confessed to her crime. It is believed she hatched the bizarre plot after asking her husband for a divorce, a request he now seems rather more likely to acquiesce to.
    Oh, holy crap. My sides hurt from laughing ^^
    If you add me on Steam, Skype or whatever program/client I share my info for, please write something to identify you in the "Dude/gal wants to join your club"-message. Just so I know that an actual human is on the other end :P

The Unstoppable Force DeltrusDisc's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by b0sanac View Post
    Well, you dont hear something like this every day. This is gonna be one of those stories for the ages.
    Just wait dude.

"Cunning Cunnilingus" is going to be the new internet catch-phrase of the week!
    "A flower.
    Yes. Upon your return, I will gift you a beautiful flower."

"Remember. Remember... that we once lived..."

Quote Originally Posted by mmocd061d7bab8 View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

10+ Year Old Account

Not so fast.

Ah, the Internet -- where it's apparently become a game for tabloids to necro each others' stories.

The original article ran in April 2011 at tvi24 (Portugal). In this original version of the story, the article mentions the man's claim that his wife tried to poison him after he'd asked for a divorce, but states that he went to the hospital and "doctors found no toxic substance." It also states the wife went missing. (Edit: it appears this version from a Brazilian rag might actually have been the first published.)

Fast-forward to 2013. A tabloid in Argentina resurrects and embellishes the story on January 25th. In this alteration of the original, the new article claims that the wife confessed, was taken into custody and that enough poison was applied to kill them both, but their lives were saved.

The Mirror regurgitates the Argentinian version three days later (Jan. 28th), and it's picked up the following day (Jan. 29th) by HuffPo UK. And from there, it's spread all over the fucking place.

So, yeah. I guess fact-checking is all but dead.
    Last edited by Sayl; 2013-02-13 at 06:47 AM.

Deleted
    This is the weirdest and insane thing I've ever heard. People are crazy.

The Jezebel website points out that "poisoning someone through your vagina is not that good of an idea" because "your vagina is fairly absorbent and shoving a bunch of poison in it will probably hurt you as much as it hurts the person you're trying to kill."
    That's the first thing that popped into my head when I read the thread title. lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sayl View Post
    So, yeah. I guess fact-checking is all but dead.
    For the media it's all about sensationalism and laziness.
    For everyone else it's slightly due in part to naivety in assuming that what they're reading is entirely up to date and factual. Oh, that and laziness too.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Moontalon View Post
    That's the first thing that popped into my head when I read the thread title. lol
    Me too, but at least it's a helluva way for both of 'em to go out.

Sig by Isilrien