10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Djriff View Post
    That's the thing I've always liked about destiny, the raids were always a blast. I had a lot of fun the VoG, Crota's End, and the TTK raid. The TTK raid was amazing. Hell I want to buy it just for the raid, just still don't have the time to play.
    Well, since we aren't seeing hardmode for a little while still. I don't see any reason you have to jump in right now.
    RIP Genn Greymane, Permabanned on 8.22.18

Your name will carry on through generations, and will never be forgotten.

Quote Originally Posted by Kathandira View Post
    Well, since we aren't seeing hardmode for a little while still. I don't see any reason you have to jump in right now.
    To stay caught up with gear and to do the raid.

10+ Year Old Account
    To stay caught up with gear and to do the raid.
    Since getting to 365 is so easy (Just cheese omnigul for about an hour) catching up won't be too bad. In a few quick runs of the raid i'm just under 370 right now, which makes normal a breeze. The normal mode only goes up to 385, and the hard mode cap is 340.

The gap between entry and max for normal mode, will be greater than the gap for hard mode

Normal
    Starts: 360
    Ends: 385

Hard
    Starts: 385
    Ends: 400
    RIP Genn Greymane, Permabanned on 8.22.18

Your name will carry on through generations, and will never be forgotten.

Oh good, I'm glad they changed that. TTK didn't have as large of a gap and I was in Hard the week it released and beat it after 2 days of raiding. Was extremely difficult and luckily we had a large selection of exotic weapons to choose from.

Whelp pulled the trigger and bought it. Enjoying it so far. Anyone on PS4?

10+ Year Old Account
    Whelp pulled the trigger and bought it. Enjoying it so far. Anyone on PS4?
    Playing every now and then, been jumping between Legion and this.
    #JusticeForRucati
    PSN: Iskalla74, inv for Destiny if you need help

Quote Originally Posted by Runeshear View Post
    Playing every now and then, been jumping between Legion and this.
    Yup, most days it's farm for a bit, WQ, then either raid or play destiny.

Is it just me or are a lot of these iron lord relics really pvp focussed?

Quote Originally Posted by dope_danny View Post
    Is it just me or are a lot of these iron lord relics really pvp focussed?
    Yes, they are.
    oh, honey.

So far the only remotely pve ones i have seen are the mindcontrol -which when used on a taken wizard is OP as hell- and one that just puts everything on the radar.

Iron Banner seems a bit weird now, considering I'm trying to impress the Iron Lords.
    I am an Iron Lord, so I'm trying to impress myself?

I havent tried it yet since none of the gear seems great for what i use as night stalker hunter and Destiny pvp nowadays is SHOTGUN RUSH AYYYYY LMAO all day every day.

Honestly haven't ran into that issue all that much. Maining a warlock this time around and honestly never realized how annoying a titan can be with their sprint charge melee combo. That kills me more than a shotgun.

Also, didn't realize how annoying the crucible can be from the announcer, any way to mute him? Getting real tired of knowing the spark is ready.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ive been hearing a lot of good stuff about destiny lately. I never actually played it much. Only reason I have it is because it came with the white PS4.

Should I re-install it? How much $$ will it cost me to get the game up to date with DLC?

10+ Year Old Account
    Iron Banner is so much easier to rank in now, the bounties dont even require wins, it just grinding matches.
    #JusticeForRucati

Quote Originally Posted by Runeshear View Post
    Iron Banner is so much easier to rank in now, the bounties dont even require wins, it just grinding matches.
    Yeah I planned on finishing it up today. Getting some phat loot from it too

So I'm hitting the 350 wall when I've had time to play it. Looking for some peeps on PS4 who want to do strikes/raid eventually on Fridays/Saturdays mainly.

10+ Year Old Account
    So I'm hitting the 350 wall when I've had time to play it. Looking for some peeps on PS4 who want to do strikes/raid eventually on Fridays/Saturdays mainly.
    You can add me, psn Iskalla74. Prolly wont make it those days specifically, but im always game for playing with more people randomly
    #JusticeForRucati

Works for me. Fri/Sat are non raid days and GF is usually at the gym so it means some game time for me

Works for me. Fri/Sat are non raid days and GF is usually at the gym so it means some game time for me
    As of the patch today a lot of things decrypt at higher light. So grind some faction packages and you'll be stuck at 370 in no time.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15