Quote Originally Posted by xerus View Post
    So, your not going to ever do raids and nightfall again then. Gotcha.
    For now. Seeker just fucking makes me froth with rage at the moment. Not really fun being matched with those kinds of people when I'm limited by how many goes I can do.

Basically a combination of stupid players, the guided games systems itself and the toll on my sanity.
    Last edited by Eleccybubb; 2017-09-26 at 03:02 PM.

So, your not going to ever do raids and nightfall again then. Gotcha.
    Guided Games will be changed, How is the question. The current system is a fucken Joke and way to punishing as a Seeker. So when it comes to that it isn't a if its a when.

As for raids if they turn out like D1 where less then 50% of the population see's them that will also get a easy mode LFG or just LFG. I said it when they announced it and ill say it now, Guided Games isn't going to be the system they wanted it to be.

Guided Games was there halfassed attempt at pleasing people like myself and Eleccybubb while also keeping that classic destiny/mmo mentality of join a clan/guild and do it with friends.

And with it they made every wrong choice they could.
    Last edited by Jtbrig7390; 2017-09-26 at 03:22 PM.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

So today you need to explore all the lost sectors for dead orbit on earth and i've found a couple of new things to scan on the ghost and Stormare talks about dead orbit when you find them.

Quote Originally Posted by dope_danny View Post
    So today you need to explore all the lost sectors for dead orbit on earth and i've found a couple of new things to scan on the ghost and Stormare talks about dead orbit when you find them.
    Yeah the new factions thing is interesting. Right now just doing my milestones on Io for my weekly powerful piece.

Did all the lost sectors on the EDZ and got 73 Dead Orbit tokens to turn in. Don't know if they reset daily or each world instance load but we'll see.

- - - Updated - - -

-Just went to Io for the flashpoint and the miniboss spawn dropped a blue tirangular engram that turned into an emblem.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dope_danny View Post
    Did all the lost sectors on the EDZ and got 73 Dead Orbit tokens to turn in. Don't know if they reset daily or each world instance load but we'll see.
    People just farm certain LS for them. You can get 5-7 per minute or so just shooting the boxes, fast travel, repeat till you want to die inside.

- - - Updated - - -

Looks like FWC is the one to go with if you only care about weapons.

I've always been a DO guy but I haven't really decided what I want to do this time around.

Quote Originally Posted by Kathandira View Post
    Dead Orbit will win every time. Which is why I feel this "Faction War" is a horrible idea. Most people don't understand what the Future War Cult is all about, and just see ugly colors and shy away. And New Monarchy is basically a would be dictatorship if permitted, which most people will not like. Dead Orbit will win every week until one of the other factions sells an outright amazing weapon that cannot be replaced.
    Let’s be real here. Most people don’t join the factions because of the lore. They join because they like the armor sets or the shaders.

- - - Updated - - -

FWC has the best weapons this time around, but DO will still win.
    Can’t say I really agree with that assessment.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    For now. Seeker just fucking makes me froth with rage at the moment. Not really fun being matched with those kinds of people when I'm limited by how many goes I can do.

Basically a combination of stupid players, the guided games systems itself and the toll on my sanity.
    I highly suggest you start using LFG websites, otherwise you will never see that content. End of story.

- - - Updated - - -

People just farm certain LS for them. You can get 5-7 per minute or so just shooting the boxes, fast travel, repeat till you want to die inside.

- - - Updated - - -

Looks like FWC is the one to go with if you only care about weapons.

I've always been a DO guy but I haven't really decided what I want to do this time around.
    The FWC weapons aren’t THAT amazing. And their winning offering weapon is absolute shit. That and their shaders are basically the worst of the three factions.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zephyr Storm View Post

The FWC weapons aren’t THAT amazing. And their winning offering weapon is absolute shit. That and their shaders are basically the worst of the three factions.
    Yea... you said you played this game?

The only thing you are right about is the shaders, and that is purely opinion.

Is sunshot a good handcannon for aoe for the hunter class?

Mainly want to use a sniper rifle for headshot/ST damage but does anyone know if the sunshot does work on aoe/small mobs with its explosive effect

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post

Mainly want to use a sniper rifle for headshot/ST damage but does anyone know if the sunshot does work on aoe/small mobs with its explosive effect
    It does, and can chain explode if the mobs spawn fast enough / are weak enough to one shot.

It does, and can chain explode if the mobs spawn fast enough / are weak enough to one shot.
    Cool cool. Looked like it had a lot of potential and would make the for the perfect side arm getting into end game considering you can get it from the campaign

What sniper rifles look good for the PC version. The ps4 exlusive one is awesome

Yea... you said you played this game?

The only thing you are right about is the shaders, and that is purely opinion.
    They have decent options for PvE. But nothing I would write home about. Are you sure you play this game?

Went new monarchy for the armor set on my warlock. Titan looks sick too. For diversity sake I went FWC though for my Titan. Was a fan of Dead Orbit in D1 while just cant stand the look this time around. In any case for the weapon reward of the winning faction can just be picked up with glimmer so not much is lost in that regard.
    Edit: clarifiaction
    Sunshot for me is situational. If minor add spam mobs like thrall or dogs are an issue then I will swap for sure as that weapon wrecks those enemies. The reload speed is great and lends itself to being an add killer. Against higher health mobs though I would prefer another weapon. Personally it is one of the funner and well designed exotics when it comes to having a purpose.
    Last edited by nekobaka; 2017-09-28 at 03:12 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post

Are you facing a large group of tightly packed mobs? use sunshot. Always use sunshot. You can outright negate an encounter in an enclosed space by popping a scion, dreg or thrall and starting a chain reaction. Plus it eats through the red legions fire shields like butter so centurions last like 8 seconds against it tops. When combined with the void super -especially when specced to be spammable- you are effectively doing the same kind of damage as an low impact aoe power weapon without touching your power ammo reserve. Which in turn lets you save that for something like spamming Tarantula at a bosses face to melt it.

Some people recommend a sub machine gun for titans and warlocks but in my experience sunshot is best exotic for group encounters. Some people like Mida Multi Tool but without the secondary aoe explosion its just not as good at anything but long range.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zephyr Storm View Post
    They have decent options for PvE. But nothing I would write home about. Are you sure you play this game?
    You obviously haven't looked at what each of the factions brings to the game in regards to weapons. Looking exclusively at the weapons from the rally, FWC has the best assortment of quality weapons for all game types. You pretty much invalidated your opinion when you said the pulse was absolute shit.

I pledged DO, because I always have, and I don't really care what you pick.

So just hit 260 power level. Do I start infusing at this point or just keep farming gear?

So just hit 260 power level. Do I start infusing at this point or just keep farming gear?
    265 is the point you start infusing to increase drop levels if memory serves.

You obviously haven't looked at what each of the factions brings to the game in regards to weapons. Looking exclusively at the weapons from the rally, FWC has the best assortment of quality weapons for all game types. You pretty much invalidated your opinion when you said the pulse was absolute shit.

I pledged DO, because I always have, and I don't really care what you pick.
    If you use that pulse rifle from FWC in PvP, I’ll out gun you every time. And it will be pretty mediocre to bad in PvE as well with the impact and range on it. The hand cannon is actually decent because of the delayed explosive rounds and how they don’t suffer from a damage fall off like regular hand cannon shots do. The auto rifle is basically a Uriel’s Gift 2.0 which means it’s good, but not amazing either (Uriel's Gift is actually better because of the High Caliber Rounds). Hell, MIDA will trump every one of these weapons in PvP and MIDA is easier to obtain than these are and doesn’t require you to pledge to a retarded faction like FWC.

So yes, I know what I’m talking about. While the FWC weapons are decent, they are definitely NOT the “OMGWTFBBQ” weapons that several people are making them out to be.
    Last edited by Zephyr Storm; 2017-09-28 at 06:11 AM.

You can start at 260 if you want but most do it at 265. So really its whatever you want to do.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Quote Originally Posted by nekobaka View Post
    Went new monarchy for the armor set on my warlock. Titan looks sick too. For diversity sake I went FWC though for my Titan. Was a fan of Dead Orbit in D1 while just cant stand the look this time around. In any case for the weapon reward the other two can just be picked up with glimmer so not much is lost in that regard.

Sunshot for me is situational. If minor add spam mobs like thrall or dogs are an issue then I will swap for sure as that weapon wrecks those enemies. The reload speed is great and lends itself to being an add killer. Against higher health mobs though I would prefer another weapon. Personally it is one of the funner and well designed exotics when it comes to having a purpose.
    Incorrect. Only the winning faction will have their respective winning offering available for sale. The other two factions will be shit out of luck.