10+ Year Old Account
    So, who here would recommend trying to use the guided games thing for the raid? Knowing me, I won't ever see the raid unless I peek inside the starting part alone.
    Shath'mag vwyq shu et'agthu, Shath'mag sshk ye! Krz'ek fhn'z agash zz maqdahl or'kaaxth'ma amqa!
    The Black Empire once ruled this pitiful world, and it will do so again! Your pitiful kind will know only despair and sorrow for a hundred thousand millennia to come!

Quote Originally Posted by 3DTyrant View Post
    So, who here would recommend trying to use the guided games thing for the raid? Knowing me, I won't ever see the raid unless I peek inside the starting part alone.
    I might try it at some point it's just a matter of finding time to actually do the raid.

You can try it and all I can say is good luck.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Quote Originally Posted by Zephyr Storm View Post
    Incorrect. Only the winning faction will have their respective winning offering available for sale. The other two factions will be shit out of luck.
    Thanks, I horribly miss worded that.
    I would recommend using one of the 3rd party websites still. There is a reported 45 minutes wait for a guided run. Also guided raids have no check points.
    Last edited by nekobaka; 2017-09-28 at 03:23 AM.

Man, i picked up an xbone S dirt cheap and i've also grabbed a handful of games in Smyths stock clearing sale. Finally got around to playing Halo 5 and comparing and contrasting it to destiny its the most 'we want our audience back' game i have played in years. You are running around with nathan fillion with lots of talk of 'guardians' fighting robots whos big gimmicks are teleporting and enraging and charging you along with smaller ones that fire at range. The first 3 missions are okay as a really shook up teams output -bar the crawlers looking like gifs even close up- but man this design really feels like they wanted to grab people who played Destiny which seems deeply ironic considering the lineage between Halo Reach to Destiny 1.

Alright can someone tell me is infusion just really RNG reliant on drops? Every drop I seem to be getting can't be infused and when I infuse higher stuff into lower then nothing drops that I can infuse. All my gear seems to conk out at 270 with nothing dropping that can be infused. Just hit 265 so admittedly I should wait it out but I did have a bit of a binge farm last night and well....

Or am I just being an idiot here?

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    Alright can someone tell me is infusion just really RNG reliant on drops? Every drop I seem to be getting can't be infused and when I infuse higher stuff into lower then nothing drops that I can infuse. All my gear seems to conk out at 270 with nothing dropping that can be infused. Just hit 265 so admittedly I should wait it out but I did have a bit of a binge farm last night and well....

Best tip is join a clan, every week there are 4 clan engrams for you to pick up that are your max power level or higher that you can use to really boost stuff up. Then once you get to 280 you can make legendary mods on top of that.

Quote Originally Posted by dope_danny View Post
    Best tip is join a clan, every week there are 4 clan engrams for you to pick up that are your max power level or higher that you can use to really boost stuff up. Then once you get to 280 you can make legendary mods on top of that.
    Just got to find a Clan that wants me.

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post

This is where it starts to suck. None of the vendors, strikes, public events, none of the stuff that has been giving you regular upgrades won't give you upgrades at all anymore, unless they give you an exotic. You need to do the things that reward 'Powerful Engrams'. The luminous engrams they reward are always an upgrade. That'd be flashpoints, call to arms, nightfall, raid, personal clan xp, and clan rewards.

Quote Originally Posted by grandpab View Post
    This is where it starts to suck. None of the vendors, strikes, public events, none of the stuff that has been giving you regular upgrades won't give you upgrades at all anymore, unless they give you an exotic. You need to do the things that reward 'Powerful Engrams'. The luminous engrams they reward are always an upgrade. That'd be flashpoints, call to arms, nightfall, raid, personal clan xp, and clan rewards.
    Hell strikes themselves have really never provided upgrades since you couldn't do them until level 20 and by then you just spam PE. I like PE's but everything else was not rewarding at all. I have no clue why they thought this system would work.

So now they ether have to buff Strikes and all or nerf PE's, Its more likely they nerf PE's sadly.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.

Quote Originally Posted by dope_danny View Post
    Man, i picked up an xbone S dirt cheap and i've also grabbed a handful of games in Smyths stock clearing sale. Finally got around to playing Halo 5 and comparing and contrasting it to destiny its the most 'we want our audience back' game i have played in years. You are running around with nathan fillion with lots of talk of 'guardians' fighting robots whos big gimmicks are teleporting and enraging and charging you along with smaller ones that fire at range. The first 3 missions are okay as a really shook up teams output -bar the crawlers looking like gifs even close up- but man this design really feels like they wanted to grab people who played Destiny which seems deeply ironic considering the lineage between Halo Reach to Destiny 1.
    Yeah I was disappointed with Halo 5 It just did not play as well as Destiny and I even felt the multiplayer wasn't as good as I was hoping it would be. I guess Destiny has ruined Halo for me at least as far as gunplay is concerned.

Loving the raids..
    very fun and challenging. Loving it.
    My clan clears it weekly too.

Quote Originally Posted by nomorepriest View Post
    Loving the raids..
    very fun and challenging. Loving it.
    My clan clears it weekly too.
    Claims to clear the raid weekly. Then claims it to be a challenge. If you actually are clearing this raid weekly, then you should know that’s it’s not very challenging. If you think this raid is challenging, then that’s saying a lot about your skill level.

There’s nothing challenging about this raid. It’s one of the most boring and easiest raids Bungie has ever released. Once you complete each encounter once, there’s nothing more to it. A Destiny raid has never been more rinse and repeat than what the Leviathan raid is. The ONLY thing challenging about it is if you go in with a team full of randoms who have never done it before. THAT can be painful. Otherwise, it’s easy.
    Last edited by Zephyr Storm; 2017-09-30 at 07:28 AM.

Claims to clear the raid weekly. Then claims it to be a challenge. If you actually are clearing this raid weekly, then you should know that’s it’s not very challenging. If you think this raid is challenging, then that’s saying a lot about your skill level.

There’s nothing challenging about this raid. It’s one of the most boring and easiest raids Bungie has ever released. Once you complete each encounter once, there’s nothing more to it. A Destiny raid has never been more rinse and repeat than what the Leviathan raid is. The ONLY thing challenging about it is if you go in with a team full of randoms who have never done it before. THAT can be painful. Otherwise, it’s easy.
    Crota 's end and wrath of the machine were both easier then the current raid. both being cleared much faster on average then the current.

Against my better judgement I just did a guided game and it went bloody amazing!

I have now decided that Australians are amazing at Destiny 2

Sadly the Exo was garbage but I got Lucky Raspberry earlier so I think that's my luck done for this week.

Also no more powerful engrams to farm for now so stuck at a dead end till next week. Unless I farm some exos.

Thank you for informing me.
    1. This is my first destiny raid so have nothing to compare

2. It was challenging considering going from 2D(wow) to 3D(destiny) environments in a raid was different and fun.

3. Leave your toxic behavior in wow, don't bring it to destiny.

4. Please reread your post.
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...ts-and-Casuals

Last edited by nomorepriest; 2017-09-30 at 12:17 PM.

Whats the point in throwing jabs at him? He enjoys his time, think its challenging enough and can clear it, nothing to do with skills. Your opinion isn't the universal truth.

I never really get why people are surprised when the first raid (or bit of whats supposed to be challenging content) in any game is easy.

They knew destiny 2 was opening up to a larger audience being on multiple platforms, they knew a ton of people who have never touched the game before would jump in on this one. Of course the first raid was going to be on the easy end to let those people get accustomed to the game just like literally every single first raid in every single MMO / xpac.

This is game design 101.
    ..and so he left, with terrible power in shaking hands.

Quote Originally Posted by The Oblivion View Post
    Crota 's end and wrath of the machine were both easier then the current raid. both being cleared much faster on average then the current.
    Got some proof to this? Because all 3 raids was cleared within a few hours of release (same day as release).

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    Got some proof to this? Because all 3 raids was cleared within a few hours of release (same day as release).
    This raid took the second longest to clear out of all of them. Vault of glass being the first.

To be specific, VoG took 14 hours for the world first. Leviathan took 6. The others in between took ~3.